BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

Our downfall will be having a squad nowhere near the level of our rivals in pretty much every area of the pitch.

I meant in the group stages.

Weren't we getting 100k from United for every England cap as part of the add-ons ?

I think so. I thought I read once that it's 16.5 potentially rising to 20.5 with 2 million of the add-ons England related, so 100k for the first 20 caps.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me? down the premier league and into the championship before I found rovers, who are the only team I'd really like to see win it, although Boro would be my second choice. Everyone else no thanks. I don't really care who wins it although I would prefer no new names on the trophy from an exclusivity point of view.

• Moderation Lead

It might just be me, but I can see Sunderland and WBA playing out a draw, saving themselves and throwing Norwich under the bus-it may be the cynic in me though...

It might just be me, but I can see Sunderland and WBA playing out a draw, saving themselves and throwing Norwich under the bus-it may be the cynic in me though...

A re-run of Germany v Austria in the 82 world cup? lol

Or like that time we played Utd when a draw suited both clubs and they both spent the last quarter of an hour going through the motions.

Or like that time we played Utd when a draw suited both clubs and they both spent the last quarter of an hour going through the motions.

Yeah we actually needed to win, but let them tap it around, leaving us needing a result at Wolves.

Thats the game when Stevie got drunk on 2 bottles of red, then decided to drive home and blamed it on the fans.

• Moderation Lead

Exactly the example I was thinking of!!

• Backroom

City 84% possession according to the beeb!

Without doing too much yet

Villa doing what Chelsea did at Liverpool it's a case of if they are disciplined enough and good enough to keep it up

Without doing too much yet

Villa doing what Chelsea did at Liverpool it's a case of if they are disciplined enough and good enough to keep it up

Bit of a difference with Villa and Chelski

Imagine Liverpool fans will start getting excited again now

A 9 goal swing is even more fanciful than our last day fairytale

Even if City did make a draw tonight (and I don't think they will) lightning won't strike twice.............will it?

How far down the Premier League would you have to go before you came across a team you'd like to see win it ?

Would not have had a problem with Pool. Over now though...unless BFS pulls off the win of his career.

Imagine Liverpool fans will start getting excited again now

Good job your not a betting man Tom. Im thinking of asking your opinion and backing the opposite, if the last few weeks on here are anything to go by, this time next year we'll be millionaires. :-)

Archived