BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loves an owl buzz word does Steve 'positive' 'constructive' 'promotion' 'targets'...MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL!!

Heres a word you should get well used to....WAANKER!!

He's like a robot. The reporter could have asked him, 'so Steve what's the weather like out today?' and Kean would have waffled on about his 'positive and constructive talks with the owners.'

Another word he should get used to is unemployed.

'It's ridiculous. The fans baffle me. What's he got to do to get some support?'

Matt Jansen.

I think he may just have lost Chorley some matchday revenue with that sound bite. And made Charlie Magpie's job that bit harder. Didn't some if the protests involve going to Chorley instead of Ewood?

Why do players feel the need to get involved. Why can't they just say "no comment"?

Really disappointed in Matty there.

Nobody in football ever does a bad job.

Fans are morons.

That is the mantra of 'those in the game'.

Exactly!! They have this chip on there shoulders, 'oh we get it so hard, we are under so much pressure, the fans dont understand'...yeah with your massive salary, mansions, sports cars, model girlfriends, no hard graft jobs...god forbid people might expect a bit of passion/success from time to time!!

I think they are all picking up on the crazy world of Desai who in my opinion should be voted out as chairperson of Venkys as she is clearly devoid of any business acumin at all, I have stated before, this family remind me of the Beverley Hillbillies who's wealth landed in their laps and neither had the education or common sense of how to use it.

Even if we take the belief of outside influence, it would take a very stupid person to part with so much money without doing their homework, we are in a bloody mess at Rovers and the family want to worship Elephants!!

I rest my case.

Archived