BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The delusional Ian Abrahams

folkdevil

After hearing the news last night woke up this morning and put TalkSport on.

Abrahams was doing a sports report prior to the start of the breakfast show.

He's had it in for Rovers fans throughout Kean's reign.I think he's only attended one game v Swansea at home last season.

Its's embarrassing listening.How anyone can employ this so called journalist is beyond me.

I've attached the link listen between 5.30 and 6 am

http://www.talksport...n/episode/90777

Here's his Twitterhttp://twitter.com/BroadcastMoose

I haven't listened to it but why do pundits never just look at his record as a manager? They always say stuff like he was never given a chance by the fans despite him getting over half a season at the helm where he nearly took us down. We then had an absolutely abysmal campaign under him last season and we still get the flack.

There are no footballing reasons to keep this man in a job, why do they bother defending him?

Your first glaring error is in the first sentence, never ever start your day by putting talksport on.

They have had it in for us for ages. Brazil and Irani are just as bad.

Irani is No1 moron, he struggles with his shoelaces.

Your first glaring error is in the first sentence, never ever start your day by putting talksport on.

They have had it in for us for ages. Brazil and Irani are just as bad.

I cant stand Irani. Another Stretford Rag from Bolton who is now an 'Essex Boy' and rarely has anything good to say about Lancashire.

As for Alan Brazil, didn't he ban folk from ringing in to critcise Kean when Shebby Singh was on Talksh1te? Glaswegian drink drivers of the World unite.

The pair of them are as thick as a docker's butty as well.

The pair of them are as thick as a docker's butty as well.

Great line Chris LoL

As for "The moose" his sporting knowledge could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

He recently had to apologise for telling the listeners that Murray would never win a major, his opinions are worthless much like the rest of talkSky and old boys network.

Even within the corridors of talksport, Moose is seen as a bit of a joke. He`s just a wind up merchant who knows very little about his chosen profession. Most of the ex-player pundits dismiss his views like cows flicking their tails to rid themselves of irritating flies.

I can totally understand why people working in sport(players, managers, pundits, presenters, ect..) don't like to criticise each other(and don't like to see each other being criticised) publically, but that shouldn't mean its ok for them to Criticise sports fans(that pay their wages, one way or another), total double standard and just shows the general lack of intelligence and dinosaur mentality in the sports world.

Archived