BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton v Rovers

Eddie

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly.....plus the fitness issues....alarm bells won't start ringing for me until at least a few weeks, even if we still concede all the time.

I think the fitness issues will solve a lot of problems. It'll affect concentration which we seem to be sorely lacking.

I think the fitness issues will solve a lot of problems. It'll affect concentration which we seem to be sorely lacking.

On the other hand we've scored a few very late goals this season which wouldn't support that theory. The problem is more deep rooted than that.

On the other hand we've scored a few very late goals this season which wouldn't support that theory. The problem is more deep rooted than that.

We've still looked absolutely knackered by the end. Rhodes will still be a fit lad from being at another club. Rochina usually comes on late.

But yes that's part of it, it's also the tactics or lack of. And the fact we didn't have any kind of strategy regarding wing play and defence when we were recruiting in the Summer.

Archived