BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

Exactly. When the managers start losing their jobs in the prem lets see where "Stevie" is on the latest odds. My guess not even on the list.

What? You don't think he'll jump to the top of the list of potential successors to Sir Alex the day he leaves? I mean, a man with such skills and dignity, must be the perfect replacement...

Anyways, at least he's gone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's someone who would take him.This is a serious article.

http://manunitedonly...ve-kean-in/4245

Kean is an "Honest, decent, articulate bloke who clearly know a lot about coaching and football – and surviving in conditions that can be described as disgusting." :lol: :lol: Brilliant !! The level of stupidity on display when it comes to Kean is quite simply breathtaking.

As delighted as I am he's left, we will be back to square one if we don't appoint someone up to the task. Hell we might be even worse, at least Kean's contract was up this summer anyway. If we sign someone on a three year contract with big wages who isn't good enough, we could be squandering the club to a long time outside the top division as parachute payments would run out and our PL standard players would leave.

So crucial we get this appointment right and prioritise someone we know will stand us with the best chance of going up rather than taking a massive gamble.

What? You don't think he'll jump to the top of the list of potential successors to Sir Alex the day he leaves? I mean, a man with such skills and dignity, must be the perfect replacement...

Anyways, at least he's gone.

Dignity is not a required attribute for a Man Utd manager

An absolute certainty. Kean will be interviewed in a cosy, soothing environment. His new conservatory perhaps.

.....and getting paid by Sky for it!

The word on the street is that S Spielburg is stopping at Stanley House tomorrow nite to work on his new blockbuster "Keano the Oppressed" staring a sad clown whom the World misunderstood.

Have only seen the version from Jason Lowe where he said Kean inturrupted them eating dinner to make his little announcement.

But they still took positives from the dinner. They had more roast beef than a lot of other teams do and even though they all ended up with food poisoning everyone could see what they were trying to do. In any event, they'll all sit down tomorrow and have another meal and, even though the food poisoning won't be addressed, they'll probably get some nice napkins in and maybe a bit more gravy.

Archived