BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utter horsesh1t on the Secret Footballer site about Stevie http://www.thesecret...f-crushed-kean/

I left a comment, suggest others do too!

Nothing to get upset really, not when you compare it to other articles that talk about Kean like a victim and the fans bullies. Apart from the fact the article above describes Kean as 'rational' I don't see much wrong with it. For a start, it seems clear the author is saying hiring a man with no management experience and only an average record as a coach was a bad move.

Nothing to get upset really, not when you compare it to other articles that talk about Kean like a victim and the fans bullies. Apart from the fact the article above describes Kean as 'rational' I don't see much wrong with it. For a start, it seems clear the author is saying hiring a man with no management experience and only an average record as a coach was a bad move.

Agree it's not that a bad one in terms of it being designed to wind up Rovers fans, but in terms of the content it's a load of BS! The idea of the deluded one lacking self-belief made me laugh, and it seemed a good opportunity to point the author to a list of his deluded comments.

I am sticking to my guns. There was something very very wrong about Steve Kean's tenure at Rovers and the agent who shall not be named was a party to it all. I still do not believe the money to buy Rovers originated in India. I am convinced something very fishy went on which meant the fates of Allardyce, Williams, Finn and Goodman were all sealed long before they departed.

Not even a delusional fool would dismiss such people of enormous calibre and then keep Kean for 20 months until he got chucked off the bus.

It stinks to high heaven.

74 games in charge.

That has to be the longest 74 games in the history of football. As I said before, nobody can ever say he didn't get a chance. Useless kean.

I reckon 'kean' is a worse swear word than the one I actually put in... :D

I am sticking to my guns. There was something very very wrong about Steve Kean's tenure at Rovers and the agent who shall not be named was a party to it all. I still do not believe the money to buy Rovers originated in India. I am convinced something very fishy went on which meant the fates of Allardyce, Williams, Finn and Goodman were all sealed long before they departed.

Not even a delusional fool would dismiss such people of enormous calibre and then keep Kean for 20 months until he got chucked off the bus.

It stinks to high heaven.

What happened to your "I heard a very plausible theory that doesn't involve criminality"?

2 years on and not one person has come up with an ounce of proof, despite loads of people leaving the club with a grudge against Venky's, or do these confidentiality agreements last forever?

https://twitter.com/MarkF1875 Venkys London Limited 2day received a notice that the company wil b dissolved in 3 month of todays date unless cause is shown t the contrary

This was an official letter of notice from the registrar of companies uk, under the companies act of 2006, section 1000.

Me speaking now - It's Venkys London who own the club. If this is true I assume the implications for the club would be pretty bad.

Utter horsesh1t on the Secret Footballer site about Stevie http://www.thesecret...f-crushed-kean/

I left a comment, suggest others do too!

What a Nob head! Somebody should simply challenge him and any other Kean apologists lurking out there to name one other club in the top 2 Divisions who would have tolerated his record both on and off the pitch and not have sacked him a year ago. In fact all bloody 4 divisions. He's dragged the name of BRFC down in just about every way I can think of.

What a Nob head! Somebody should simply challenge him and any other Kean apologists lurking out there to name one other club in the top 2 Divisions who would have tolerated his record both on and off the pitch and not have sacked him a year ago. In fact all bloody 4 divisions. He's dragged the name of BRFC down in just about every way I can think of.

Spot on Gordon, you can excuse Merson because he’s as thick as two short planks and probably can’t read, but the rest of the Kean apologists need to spend 5 minutes looking as his managerial record, that in itself is proof enough the mans useless.

Just seen on twitter that kean is 2nd fav on a Bolton board in a poll of fans for the piggies . Haha please

A comment from one of the Bolton next manager poll's. Must be a Burnley or Rovers fan on the wind up. :lol:

I really feel Steve kean would be super for us trotters. A smashing chap and sadly not allowed to finish a stirling job at bollewood. He really is the man to get us back to being 10 years ahead of those dingles

• Moderation Lead

A comment from one of the Bolton next manager poll's. Must be a Burnley or Rovers fan on the wind up. :lol:

I really feel Steve kean would be super for us trotters. A smashing chap and sadly not allowed to finish a stirling job at bollewood. He really is the man to get us back to being 10 years ahead of those dingles

Oh my word! At what point were Bolton '10 years ahead of us dingles'??? Deluded Horwich mugs. Got to be a troll!!

• Moderation Lead

Obvious troll is obvious.

About time our 'rivals' had a taste of their own medicine, though. :D

I'd laugh my box off if they got Kean. Would be priceless.

Archived