BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

I made the mistake of putting talksh1te on this morning, Brazil was talking about Jewells time running out at Ipswich, a man thats got a far superior record to the rat that jumped ship......

How the idiot gets airtme is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/01/henning-berg-blackburn-faint-praise-owners

Noticed something small but interesting in this article on Bergs arrival

Singh, who claimed a legal dispute over the manner of Kean's exit had been resolved, said: "We looked at three different categories. We looked at the wise old head; the senior men, then we looked at the middle group; who have been in management enough, who have tasted success and failure, and then we looked at the third group; the young, vibrant, dynamic modern-thinking manager who could possibly be the next best thing. I think that is no different from what most top clubs in the world do.

"I always cite José Mourinho as an example. In 2002, Porto said 'you are the man.' AVB [André Villas-Boas] in 2010, Jürgen Klopp in Borussia Dortmund in 2008, so that was the third category. I think we have found a manager in Henning who is in the middle group and is also in the third group, so we have got a mixture of both."

For every tragedy there's rememberance, the idea behind it so that people never forget so it never happens again.

Just thought. If I type in a swear word it changes it like this "Kean". If I type K E A N in will it say f***?

Scary rumour...

I'm a celebrity... Get me out of here.

Ha!

Can't see it though. Unfair on the cockroaches and the like. Said Head of The Cockroach acting union: "We've had a meeting and none of us are prepared to get in a glass tank with that keaner in it. Forget it."

That would be hilarious! If he was put up for awful challenges, rovers fans everywhere would be ringing up to make sure he did the worst!

If true, he might be trying to move into TV - can see him appearing on MOTD soo enough

I wouldnt lower myself to watch this crap programme for brain deads and i defo wouldnt waste 1p on numb nuts.

I wouldnt lower myself to watch this crap programme for brain deads and i defo wouldnt waste 1p on numb nuts.

I don't know. Kean fed the fans kangaroo b*llox for two years, surely it's time to return the favour?

Archived