BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

Still remember that SSN/SEM 'special' where Jim White joined Kean at the training ground and basically blew smoke up his ass for half an hour. Stood there with his divvy training cap on, our pal Kean couldn't have looked more out of his depth if he tried.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was Moyes just up to talking about good coaches and Steve Kean in the same sentence....

He also had to leave at half-time due to the "disgusting abuse" aimed at Kean, the mans an idiot, like the rest of his apologists.

Seem to recall the article was written by Nixon also :rock:

What was Moyes just up to talking about good coaches and Steve Kean in the same sentence....

I'm gob smacked that Moyes hasn't offered him a key coaching position since he thought so highly of him.

I'm also surprised that we've heard so little from that bald headed scumbag. He's probably writng his memoirs, with help from SSN reporter Jim White. He will no doubt tell us that he could have been the next Walter Scott had it not been for his injury and that he's in with a chance for the Pulizer.

I do remember him saying that he was part way through writing his story, with Preston Paul helping him (ie running to Spar to get another 12 Special Brews every 3 hours).

I'm sure we all await with baited breath...

Well, as we all know and were told regularly by such respected 'pundits' as Charlie Nicholas, Paul 'The Genius' Merson and Alan '5% hit rate' Nixon, Kean is such a great coach that he was always destined for better things that the horrific and extremely personal treatment he was getting at that nasty northern Blackburn.

It's only right that he ends up at such a big and respecting club as Chelsea.

They deserve each other.

Don't know why all those Chelski fans are getting wound up, it is a tempory gig for the fat waiter because coco is playing hard ball with Roman, who realising that coco is the "man" has agreed to give coco time to think it over until he can see what he can do there.

Archived