BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

Steve Kean will be a guest pundit on the couch on Goals On Sunday at 11:00 this Sunday on Sky Sports 2.

FA cup week , didn't think Sky had the rights to show the 3rd round , so maybe he is talking about Irish football ...

But seriously it is no coincidence , Agnew will be loving it !

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to add to the pain of Venkys ownership, Shebby on radio interviews, civil war, we now have Stevie making his long awaited TV appearance post "resigning".

I will miss it but cant wait for the question & response to are you looking to get back into the game..

@GoalsOnSunday

Has Mr Kean had time to reply to his '500' daily supportive letters now that he is at a loose end?

http://t.co/HIoR9jE8

@GoalsOnSunday Given his 'underwhelming' performance as Rovers manager does Steve feel in any way responsible for the club's current plight?

@GoalsOnSunday

Does Steve see himself having a career in lower league football? Or, considering his newly acquired wealth, philanthropy?

I don't think I will be able to watch this. I can imagine the easy ride he will get. No mention will be made of his dire record in charge, the way he got the job by stabbing Sam Allardyce in the back, his drink driving charge, being caught on camera having a drunken rant or just the general BS and lies that he used to spew. That didn't stop me tweeting the show, though I highly doubt any of them will be asked.

@goalsonsunday Does Kean now accept that the majority of fans wanted him gone after relegation, his terrible record & constant spin & lies?

@goalsonsunday After Kean was done for drink driving,relegating Rovers & caught in a drunken rant on camera,is he sorry for his actions?

@goalsonsunday Does Mr Kean not think he should have resigned after relegating Rovers and only winning only 21 of 74 games in charge?

Probably because most of the questions he would have to answer would breach a non-disclosure agreement and jeopardise his pay-off. His minders would have pulled the plug.

Archived