BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't understand why Keans not been offered another job, most the media/football fraternity loved him, thought he was doing a good job under the circumstances, yet he's not even had a sniff of further employment, strange that :rock:

Ince's career seems to have ground to a halt too... despite having the massively helpful managerial qualification of being the first black Englishman to manage in the Prem. :rolleyes:

Ince's career seems to have ground to a halt too... despite having the massively helpful managerial qualification of being the first black Englishman to manage in the Prem. :rolleyes:

That won't stop Darren Lewis linking him to any job going.

That won't stop Darren Lewis linking him to any job going.

What a stupid tactic that is isn't it? How thick are those two? Do they not realise that continually being linked to jobs and not even being considered (Blackpool was the latest I think) will actually leave him with less chance of any club considering him for manager than he has already. Just as an aside why doesn't he just try passing his coaching exams like just about everybody else? :rolleyes:

I have sent several emails to talk kean, sky sports panel and charlie arse licker nicholas all about them not supporting KEANSCUM for the Scottish managerial post. To date not one have responded.

I have begged the question of each of them how they could berate the fans who were allegedly having a go at their mate KEANSCUM and about how we as supporters were witnessing first hand KEANSCUM lack of ability and why not one of them had even mentioned his name once seeing as he was a man with excellent pedigree, class, dignity and pride when the going was tough at Ewood.

I guess they all sort of realise what a kean KEANSCUM really is and will forever be.

• Backroom

Kean's tenure here has certainly given me a different perspective. I'm not sure any other manager could ever get me as infuriated as Kean. I'd struggle to even get irritated. Even Ince in retrospect now just looks mildly amusing, whereas the very thought of him and his stupid post match interviews used to make my blood boil.

Venkys have the chance to redeem themselves if they keep their interference to a minimum and back Henning all the way back to the Premiership. Kean however, will forever remain a joke figure in this country and no self respecting person would hire such a snake, especially considering his court convictions and well publicised misdemeanors on You-tube.

He never was a manager and never will be,

lest we forget

:rover:

Amen to that.

Still can't believe that this amazing "man" hasn't been linked to any vacant position or any position where the manager is under pressure... Clubs all over the world should be fighting for this "man", I mean he has so much "dignity" he should be considered to every top job based on that alone.

What was Moyes just up to talking about good coaches and Steve Kean in the same sentence....

He probably got mixed up, coco has had his teeth knocked out and seats fitted and is now a coach, thats why we have not heard anything from him

Archived