BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

Indeed. But it's best not to dwell on some things constantly.

I get great enjoyment from bringing it up again and again, especially as the turd is still not employed, where have all his media mates gone?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get great enjoyment from bringing it up again and again, especially as the turd is still not employed, where have all his media mates gone?

Moyes mentioned "Stevie Kean" on Goals on Sunday as an example of a good Scottish manager who could potentially be the next Scotland manager.

If he becomes Scotland manager, I won't know whether to laugh or cry.

Probably cry because we're playing England next August and if he is manager for that it would be a 10-0 drubbing.

Moyes mentioned "Stevie Kean" on Goals on Sunday as an example of a good Scottish manager who could potentially be the next Scotland manager.

If he becomes Scotland manager, I won't know whether to laugh or cry.

Probably cry because we're playing England next August and if he is manager for that it would be a 10-0 drubbing.

Well as i'm English i'll take the 'Laugh' option! :D

Hysterically and uncontrollably.... :P

Well he got half of it right, Steve (or Stevie as he is to his mates) is Scottish, I can't argue with that. As for the other bit, pphhh please. Are you still pushing that line Mr Moyes? The truth is out, we all know that Kean is terrible at his job, you don't have to keep pushing this line.

Indeed. But it's best not to dwell on some things constantly.

No. Its best to dwell on this all the time. It just makes you feel great!

I think coco must be advising AVB at spurs looking at there stats on bbc for to nights game

(shots 0 on target 0) but they had 55% possession

How many times did they get into the opposition's penalty area? :blink:

I was going through deleting stuff from the PVR earlier and found a bunch of old match of the day(s) from the Big Sam era, some cracking games (particularly a 2-0 defeat of Bolton when MacDonald took over the team when Sam had his op - goal line clearences, comic Bolton own goal, great goal from Dunn, some proper tackles from a defence with Samba, Nelsen and Givet...) ALL spoilt by the fact that whenever they cut to the bench or technical area there he is, just sitting there.

Grinning.

it's enough to put you off your tea.

• 3 weeks later...

You know what, things may not be great watching us losing more than we win under Berg, but I'd much rather have him at the helm than that lying scheming swine kean any day.

When thinking about our current woes, people would be well served to remember that point.

Bunkum, as you love to say

So you'd rather have Kean back? or you just want something to moan about?

I'd rather have an experienced,competent manager Gav but hey ho!

Give him time, he's only been in charge for 9 games!

Archived