BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

How could any sane person believe such tripe as that spouted by Nicholas and drunk boy.

To say Kean's daughter was getting terrible abuse at school jus t made my blood boil. Are we to believe that a junior school in Slurry is full of little Rovers fans. What a total cock!

Sadly, most non rovers fans will believe it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, most non rovers fans will believe it.

That's right Andy, and a lot off them will be armchair "fans" whose only connection to the game is by hanging on the words of pundits. I don't have time for any of them,most of which have never had the guts to actually take on a managerial position.

If you found the Charlie Nicholas drivel offensive, then you have of course got the right of redress via the Broadcasting Standards Commission. I guess if they received a string of complaints then they'd have to investigate and, when the truth was established, old Charlie would be forced to eat his sickening words.

I didn't see / hear what was said, but if there are a few folk out there willing to follow this link, no doubt the ball would begin to roll..

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/2011/04/how-to-complain-about-television-radio-or-on-demand-services/

• Backroom

Nicholas is represented by SEM

Indeed he is. Nicholas always been sickeningly pro-Kean anti-fans. He's also very anti-Venky's, he's always tried to shift the blame onto them rather than Kean. Assumedly this is OK as Jerome officially has no connection with the Raos.

Merson is the worst, though. The man is a complete and utter imbecile. He makes Alan Shearer look like Einstein. Merson can barely speak coherently, let alone attempt to articulate a remotely credible opinion. His role on the show is comic relief and he should stick to that, rather than try to make serious points.

Travelling back from the Charlton match. I was shocked at the amount of abuse that came from Arsenal supporters who were travelling down to the south coast. Says rovers fans are a disgrace to football. But when I said that if we had known they cared so much for kean, we would have happily swapped them for wenger. They changed their tune.

Ignorance gone mad.

I have not heard the sky comments. But they have never been rover friendly. I bet they did not comment about 'nasty' sam suing kean.

Travelling back from the Charlton match. I was shocked at the amount of abuse that came from Arsenal supporters who were travelling down to the south coast. Says rovers fans are a disgrace to football. But when I said that if we had known they cared so much for kean, we would have happily swapped them for wenger. They changed their tune.

Ignorance gone mad.

I have not heard the sky comments. But they have never been rover friendly. I bet they did not comment about 'nasty' sam suing kean.

Arsenal fans? Them lot that were boo'ing Wenger last season after a bad run of results. They are a real model bunch of fans aren't they, the real deal :rolleyes:

Indeed he is. Nicholas always been sickeningly pro-Kean anti-fans. He's also very anti-Venky's, he's always tried to shift the blame onto them rather than Kean. Assumedly this is OK as Jerome officially has no connection with the Raos.

Merson is the worst, though. The man is a complete and utter imbecile. He makes Alan Shearer look like Einstein. Merson can barely speak coherently, let alone attempt to articulate a remotely credible opinion. His role on the show is comic relief and he should stick to that, rather than try to make serious points.

Probably fried the few cells he had with drugs and booze, the man is a complete waste of rations why SKY employ these cretins is a total mystery

Ignorance gone mad.

I had a couple of Charlton fans be quite disparaging. Some were lovely though. When people ask me why he wasn't liked I almost have too much to say... People don't get it but if they read most of the papers and watch Sky I can't really blame them for not understanding.

I know. And saying that his family had received abuse in the WIMBLEDON area was so ridiculously stupid. I suspect geography isn't their strong point.

Especially considering Merson said we don't sell any shirts outside of Blackburn anyway.

They're smug and clueless....Le Tissier is alright normally.....although I don't watch it often so maybe he slags us off as well......Stelling seemed to be quite understanding last season from what I saw but I think he just plays devil's advocate to get the discussion going.

But questions like "Charlie, do you not think his record gives fans justification to be annoyed?" are just met with silence.

Merson was holding nothing back just bombarding us with insults. "Blackburn have found their league." "They are not a good or a big team." "Their players have found their level." "Blackburn don't sell a shirt outside of Blackburn." "If Kean was given a chance he could have guided them back into top flught football."

Only Tony Cottee backed the fans.

Was frankly an outragious slamming by everyone else. Lost all respect for Paul Merson.

If you found the Charlie Nicholas drivel offensive, then you have of course got the right of redress via the Broadcasting Standards Commission. I guess if they received a string of complaints then they'd have to investigate and, when the truth was established, old Charlie would be forced to eat his sickening words.

I didn't see / hear what was said, but if there are a few folk out there willing to follow this link, no doubt the ball would begin to roll..

http://consumers.ofc...emand-services/

Very good, how many will do it? those that do should point out the SEM link too and the bleeding obvious reasons for their vitriol toward our fans.

I honestly couldn't care less what anyone says about us now.

We're rid of Kean and that's the important part.

Let some other fool employ him and see how he gets on there.

As for Merson...an absolute half-brain imbecile of the highest order. He can't speak, is an alcoholic and thinks only what people tell him to think.

From REG..12 months back.

Charlie Nicholas Fails To Declare Interest!

Sky Sports pundit Charlie Nicholas, ex Arsenal, Celtic and Scotland striker was out of order when dismissive of the Blackburn Rovers supporters as they demonstrated against they management of Steve Kean last Saturday.

Nicholas referred to them “as one man and a dog “as live pictures were beamed back to the SKY SOCCER SATURDAY studio. Further comments from Nicholas referred to the majority of the demonstrators being young children and only representing 1 % of Rovers Supporters opinion. The truth of the matter is that the police estimated the demonstrators to be between 700 and 1000 in number, quite a good turnout for organiser Glen Mullin on a rain lashed day.

Nicholas also expressed his support of Kean, ignoring completely Kean’s dismal record of only 8 wins in the 29 Premiership games Kean has been in charge of, a win % of 28%, by far the worst record of any previous Blackburn Manager and the worst of any Premiership manager left from last season.

BUT Nicholas is not playing fair, his comments and his opinions are not VALID, or neutral as SKY viewers would have thought. What Nicholas did not tell Sky viewers is that he has a vested interest in Kean.

As anyone knows, you don’t public comments on a matter you have a vested interest in, BUT NOT NICHOLAS. He omitted to tell Sky viewers that he is a director/ consultant/advisor to KENTARO SPORTS AGENCY whose chairman/ chief executive is none other than JEROME “the man who ruined Blackburn Rovers” ANDERSON.

I have been telling everyone on this website for long enough that Anderson instigated the sacking of Sam Allardyce. No one has corrected me a yet, so I presume I am correct. No doubt Nicholas would have had a part to play in the Allardyce dismissal.

A we are all now aware Kean is a client of ANDERSON/ NICHOLAS and their KENTARO AGENCY.

To have a Premiership manager as your client, there are only 20 of them, puts you in a powerful position to move your players/clients into the club, as have happened with Blackburn Rovers.

The demise of chairman JOHN WILLIAMS and chief executive TOM FINN, both top class administrators can also possibly be pin pointed to ANDERSON/NICHOLAS interference.

It is most noticeable to Sky viewers, such as myself, since Allardyce was sacked on 13th December not once has Nicholas condemned or criticised the sacking regardless of all his fellow pundits criticism at Allardyces demise. When the subject of Blackburn Rovers/Kean and new owners Venky’s comes up Nicholas is fully supportive of everything they do. Even agreeing with Kean’s monthly 10,000 mile round trips to India for a meeting. As fellow pundit Matt Le Tissier once said “have they never heard of a web cam”? Nicholas’s fellow’s colleagues, Paul Merson and Phil Thompson have both criticised they Venky’s policies and the Allardyce sacking. NOT CHARLIE NICHOLAS.

COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS!

Come on Sky Sports if you want a discussion programme on footballing matters, and Soccer Saturday is excellent, it has to be unbiased.

Nicholas should declare his interest or SHUT UP.

Reg

This quote from Sam Allardyce:

"Allardyce describes the process of mopping up a relegation mess: being faced with an exodus of players all desperate to leave – the club lost 40 players in 12 months – battling the endemic "feeling sorry for yourself" culture, losing club staff who had been there for donkey's years, and the do-or-die importance of bringing in "people you can trust". The latter is interesting particularly in light of what happened at Blackburn with Allardyce's former assistant, Steve Kean. "You have to have someone you can trust when you join a new football club," he says, "because football is the enigma of gossip. It goes around everywhere. You've got to find out about people and you don't know whether you can trust them or not.""

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/30/sam-allardyce-west-ham?newsfeed=true

Kind of implies that Steve Kean was a mistake.

Our new manager had better gather a few people he can trust around him so we don't have a repeat of Kean.

Archived