BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be a very interesting one and my bet will be that both parties will soon reach an amicable agreement, more than originally on offer to Kean, in order to avaoid dirty linen being washed in public and also to 'protect' Kean for future employment opportunities.

Agreed. But not much more hopefully for the reason I outlined above.

Two separate people have told me they've seen Arry at Stanley house tonight. Posted this earlier.

Maybe he's just there for something else, maybe he's giving inside scoop on Sherwood, though the Redknapp/Sherwood combo sounds very interesting and would really get the place buzzing.

Thank you,

Shebby Singh,

Kamy,

Glen Mullan,

Wayne Wild,

Nick Harris,

David Conn,

All local MPs backing Kean Out.

Everyone who boycotted.

One of the best days of my life.

SHEBBY SINGHS BLUE N WHITE ARMY!!!

Fixed

I think todays article from Nick Harris/sporting intelligence is what really broke the camels back.

Link? Never Mind. Sorry I have 30 pages to catch up on I'm gonna read every post in this thread. Only just found out I had to put in a 14 hour shift yesterday so just came home and crashed. This is awesome news indeed. I'm very interested to see how many of those football people backing Kean will now call him and offer him a job. I do believe he will try to sue the club.

Congratulations Glen and to your colleagues. You had your detractors but you pressed on, I truly believed it wouldn't have happened without your group's actions.

The complete answer to those who said nothing could be done.

Very happy awakening this morning. Get the manager selection right and we may have a club to identify with again.

I'd be happy with Sherwood from what I know but another idiot and we are finished.

Congrats to den and Fife!

Kean going because of interference in team selection is going to make getting the next manager interesting.

Mrs D's disappointment could well be genuine.

Derek Shaw's cluelessness is genuine

Oh what a happy day. Happy days are here again...

Putting Pune out of my mind but the JA owns Rovers conspiracy theory will only be dead when we see what comes after Kean....

Probably correct.

However, if his contract is payed out in full, just say 9 months at 100k per month for the sake of argument, I can't imagine that any claim for unfair dismissal would have any significant additional financial value.

If he goes for unfair dismissal, a counterclaim for the lies he told Venkys, ie: he discovered Jones, was there to help Fulham to Promotion, Hoillet wouldnt leave, defo wouldnt get relegated, the fans are all behind me apart from 1% etc etc - Shebby saw through that and reported to the owners, then theres the Glen Mullan letter outlining the past 12 months, the Allardyce Crook comments!! he would be a fool to persue a case!

Congrats to den and Fife!

Kean going because of interference in team selection is going to make getting the next manager interesting.

Mrs D's disappointment could well be genuine.

Derek Shaw's cluelessness is genuine

Oh what a happy day. Happy days are here again...

Putting Pune out of my mind but the JA owns Rovers conspiracy theory will only be dead when we see what comes after Kean....

Philip, are you getting my messages through?

Archived