BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say, if Shebby has played a big part in this - as well as working towards ridding us of Kean's yes-men like Agnew - then we owe him a huge amount of gratitude.

Seconded, also having some fun on twitter trying to educate the great uneducated from other clubs giving it the whole "kean is a victim", throw a few facts at them and they soon shut up.

Yes indeed!!! And it is also exactly 55yrs today since I first met the lady that is still my beautiful wife, and this Sunday will be our 51st wedding anniversary.

What a great weekend of celebration this is going to be. And to top it all I can come back again.......no more boycotting YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many congratulations, Fife! Have a wonderful time.

Fabulous Fife. It's our Ruby wedding next week, we'll celebrate together.

Congratulations, den.

I heard the news at 7:15 after driving home from holiday for 4 hours, I instantly got changed and went to the pub to celebrate the news. My wife understood completely as she knows how stressful the last 18 months have been. I'm now home and very drunk but also very happy.

Yes indeed!!! And it is also exactly 55yrs today since I first met the lady that is still my beautiful wife, and this Sunday will be our 51st wedding anniversary.

What a great weekend of celebration this is going to be. And to top it all I can come back again.......no more boycotting YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My head is starting to spin, my eyes are getting heavy, another beer anyone

I'm in!

Very well done sir, happy anniversary

London based fan here, I just really hope I can get a ticket for tomorrow. I live literally 5 mins from the valley, if I can get in this will be a day to remember. I'm feeling so very proud of everyone, I genuinely think we'll all look back on this as the period we reclaimed our club. Well done all.

Delighted. A conga in Wimbledon, painting the town blue and white and drank far too much champagne and cider. See you all at Charlton. Can't wait.

Thank you to the journos who stuck with us and reported the reality of the situation. To the fans of other clubs criticising - I don't care what you think. I don't care if you don't understand, we all understand and that's all that matters to me. Going to bed listening to Radio Lancs as they find out...:D

Archived