BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

I just got up from the laptop, walked to the toilet, had a lazy ######, sat thinking about all things Rovers, got up, washed my hands, flushed, walked back into the lounge and said to my wife "i bet Leon Best is sh1tting himself". She just looked at me.

I love football and i love Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

You should really wash your hands AFTER you flush.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I am over the moon that the diarrhea infected rodent has left our club is no-one else worried who the owners are going to chose as his replacement, I mean they are hardly in tune with footballing matters.

I am happy that Shebby is part of the club because without him I fear Kean would still be here, at least he has knowledge that our owners dont, still I feel that this is probably going to have to be the one of the biggest decisions our owners are going to have to make AND GET RIGHT for the club to prosper, we must bounce back to the prem and it must bring fans back through the gates and I just dont have the confidence in the owners to get it right.

All the talk of Sherwood or Shearer is not good enough, neaither are qualified enough to get us back to the prem and both are young and may well be manipulated into playing players that they feel dont belong on the teamsheet, We need a strong manager who has experience of the championship, Mick Mccarthy would do me fine on a years contract at first with a bonus to get us promoted. Redknapp btw will never leave his southern domain to come up north.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my exitement on hold until I see the man they hire to take this club forward, but in the meantime I shall raise a glass to the bald one recieving his p45 and stroking the dog that he does'nt own.

Beerwins, its not. Just enjoy tonight mate. I stopped reading. We'll worry about that another time.

What are we going to miss about Kean? Who could possibly be any worse?

I just got up from the laptop, walked to the toilet, had a lazy ######, sat thinking about all things Rovers, got up, washed my hands, flushed, walked back into the lounge and said to my wife "i bet Leon Best is sh1tting himself". She just looked at me.

I love football and i love Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

See you soon then pal? Just say when, we'll sort it.

Decent fella, Secretary of the Fans Forum.

Ooh you flatterer PB! I got a call from Sky under somwhat bizarre circumstances. I was sat in the Marriott in Lisbon enjoying a glass of wine when a news flash came on Sky, so i guess I knew about it as soon as anyone. Within 10 minutes Sky rang my mobile fror a comment and I eventually went on live at 8.30.

It shows how the media work. they haver had my number since they interviewed me a few timews when Ince went and allardyce came in but have not shown any interest since, but then came to me saying this was a really big story for them interesting that it hasn't been for the last 12 months.

Of and sorry if I didn't sound very happy - that's just my natural demeanour. I have by now shifted a fair bit of vinho branco.

As much as I am over the moon that the diarrhea infected rodent has left our club is no-one else worried who the owners are going to chose as his replacement, I mean they are hardly in tune with footballing matters.

I am happy that Shebby is part of the club because without him I fear Kean would still be here, at least he has knowledge that our owners dont, still I feel that this is probably going to have to be the one of the biggest decisions our owners are going to have to make AND GET RIGHT for the club to prosper, we must bounce back to the prem and it must bring fans back through the gates and I just dont have the confidence in the owners to get it right.

All the talk of Sherwood or Shearer is not good enough, neaither are qualified enough to get us back to the prem and both are young and may well be manipulated into playing players that they feel dont belong on the teamsheet, We need a strong manager who has experience of the championship, Mick Mccarthy would do me fine on a years contract at first with a bonus to get us promoted. Redknapp btw will never leave his southern domain to come up north.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my exitement on hold until I see the man they hire to take this club forward, but in the meantime I shall raise a glass to the bald one recieving his p45 and stroking the dog that he does'nt own.

My feelings also, as long as venkies are " in charge " we'll be up against it. They're the added degree of difficulty at the moment.

Fantastic news, the mans a rat to the last, trying to play the victim in the hope people will feel sorry for him.

JUST LOOK AT HIS RECORD PLEASE, HE'S A PROVEN TERRIBLE MANAGER!

Been around the town tonight, seen singing in the petrol station, horn blowing in Darwen and chanting in the Indian, the towns in party mode.

We'll be at the Wolves games, even considered driving to London to show our support, but we can't make that one.

I saw Preston Blue on the phone just before the news broke, is he the man that pulled the trigger?

Yep, twas me who called poor old Coco and said that if he did not resign I would get Abbey to sit on his face and pass wind.

Are you going to Forest Gav?

Please could someone confirm the official season ticket situation? There was a post on here a few days ago stating that you can indeed buy a season ticket until the 6th October on the understanding that the price is still £259.

More recent posts seem to imply that season tickets are not currently on sale.

I don't want to buy a single Wolves ticket, I just want my 20 year season ticket seat back. Tomorrow morning!

I don't post often these days, I still hang about and read though!!!

Made a massive mistake, took a job working weekends thinking that Kean would be at the helm for at least the rest of this season, I went on last Friday and vowed never to go on again till he'd left...

HE'S ONLY GONE AND RESIGNED... And it's kind of bitter sweet for me, I'm absolutely ecstatic that he has, but on the other hand, I can't really get to many games, I want to come and show my support for the lads, so next midweek game I will be on it!!!

Choosing the next manager will be the biggest decision that Venkys ever make, they'd better get it right, although nobody can be as bad as Kean.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived