BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic news, the mans a rat to the last, trying to play the victim in the hope people will feel sorry for him.

JUST LOOK AT HIS RECORD PLEASE, HE'S A PROVEN TERRIBLE MANAGER!

Been around the town tonight, seen singing in the petrol station, horn blowing in Darwen and chanting in the Indian, the towns in party mode.

We'll be at the Wolves games, even considered driving to London to show our support, but we can't make that one.

I saw Preston Blue on the phone just before the news broke, is he the man that pulled the trigger?

No one knows how this season will go, who the new manager will be or what Venky's will do next. However, we can all finally start supporting the club once more and that is enough of a reason to be excited. Wish I could get down to the Valley tomorrow, the atmosphere will be buzzing regardless of the result.

Official site confirms it's pay on the gate at Charlton tomorrow so there may will be some drunken last minute arrangements made in the pubs and clubs of Britain tonight. I remember those days well.

Surprised our normally hot communications machine hasn't confirmed who is in charge tomorrow. Thought Agnew would have taken a night off the Gregan/Finney/Moyes video battering to appear live on SSN to update us..................

As much as I am over the moon that the diarrhea infected rodent has left our club is no-one else worried who the owners are going to chose as his replacement, I mean they are hardly in tune with footballing matters.

I am happy that Shebby is part of the club because without him I fear Kean would still be here, at least he has knowledge that our owners dont, still I feel that this is probably going to have to be the one of the biggest decisions our owners are going to have to make AND GET RIGHT for the club to prosper, we must bounce back to the prem and it must bring fans back through the gates and I just dont have the confidence in the owners to get it right.

All the talk of Sherwood or Shearer is not good enough, neaither are qualified enough to get us back to the prem and both are young and may well be manipulated into playing players that they feel dont belong on the teamsheet, We need a strong manager who has experience of the championship, Mick Mccarthy would do me fine on a years contract at first with a bonus to get us promoted. Redknapp btw will never leave his southern domain to come up north.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my exitement on hold until I see the man they hire to take this club forward, but in the meantime I shall raise a glass to the bald one recieving his p45 and stroking the dog that he does'nt own.

I just got up from the laptop, walked to the toilet, had a lazy ######, sat thinking about all things Rovers, got up, washed my hands, flushed, walked back into the lounge and said to my wife "i bet Leon Best is sh1tting himself". She just looked at me.

I love football and i love Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

I just got up from the laptop, walked to the toilet, had a lazy ######, sat thinking about all things Rovers, got up, washed my hands, flushed, walked back into the lounge and said to my wife "i bet Leon Best is sh1tting himself". She just looked at me.

I love football and i love Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

:lol:

• Backroom

Interesting that Nixon was so sure Kean was going before the weekend, and that he did despite Venky's not sacking him.

Wonder if he had a word with his wee buddy a few days ago outlining exactly what he was going to do?

Archived