BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

Very happy days. You would have thought something must have happened this evening for him to walk AFTER travelling with the team but who cares.

For those of you worried what Paul Walsh or anyone else thinks, or whether Kean will attempt to claim any form of constructive dismissal I think you'll still be whinging if you win the 80m Euromillions jackpot tonight!. Hee hee.

Although probably coincidental, how weird is it that 'arry is at Stanley House on the same day.

I thought he got a nosebleed if he ventured North of Watford. Lol.

P.S. Thank god Shebby signed a load of unknown Portugese players Kean had never seen before! :tu:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hard work & service for a number of years" ( yes that would be one and a bit, when you got the club relegated) -to the end his arrogance is beyond belief, useless, clueless, lying incompetent no mark - good riddance and may you never grace (sic) another football club again - charmless git!

I'm delighted that we no longer have an embarrassment as a manager but I'm still feeling a bit flat. The chances of Venkies making a sensible choice of Keans replacement are about 50/50 in my opinion. We've still got a mountain to climb as I see it. Having said that every journey starts with one step and we've taken a big one tonight. Come on Rovers !

I am a bit with you Tyrone TBH. Obviously him going isn;t even a discussion but i am still gutted at what we have become as a Club.If anyone thinks we are out the woods then think again.Unless Venkys follow up and feck off with him i think its cosmetic.And if that nutjob Kids TV presenter starts mouthing off again this could become depressing.

It will be interesting to track forward a month and see what posts are on here then

Feels amazing that we can concentrate on football again and enjoy ourselves. Even if we lose...at least we can blame the players like everyone else!

I don't want any Venky's slating now. Let's get on with promotion as far as I'm concerned. They have done their bit...they have addressed most issues and spent money.

My only worry is that Venky's want an ex-player and they appoint Colin Hendry saying 'he has more managerial experience than shearer and sherwood'..shudder...after everyone buys a st as well :-D

"Hard work & service for a number of years" ( yes that would be one and a bit, when you got the club relegated) -to the end his arrogance is beyond belief, useless, clueless, lying incompetent no mark - good riddance and may you never grace (sic) another football club again - charmless git!

Steve_Kean_Bullshit_Detector.gif

yes mate, ive put a comp out to all graphic designers for a rally call banner to pack out ewood park next sat, best design will be going in the lt

Have you considered only doing one night advert and donating the rest to charity if agreed? After all the telegraph weren't in a rush to take the money and playing hardball for fear of upsetting their official media partners tag

i'm 37 yearss old , ive never had champagne in my life , not even on wedding day , couldnt afford it , but i'm drinkin it now ..... tonight w're all friends tonight we're rovers fans together ... heck i could even give JAL a kisss and cuddle

Archived