[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Community Manager

• Posted 9 minutes ago

Mercerman, on 28 September 2012 - 19:40 PM, said:

This, IMO, will be all about Kean pursuing a claim for constructive dismissal and maximising his claim.

Said yesterday we were in for an electric 12 hours ! Just thought it would happen earlier in the day !

I owe you one Mercerman

No problem - hope you and others filled your boots. My winnings already in the account !

As posted yesterday, vey confident he wouldn't make it through to tomorrow's match. My heart sank when I heard he'd done his presser this morning. However, better late than never.

Given that Shaw claims to know nothing about this, would suggest Karen Silk has been involved today.

Also, told that Redknapp has been seen at Stanley House tonight - one of my mates has been there since mid afternoon so is probably rat arsed, however, even in that state, I reckon he could spot old Arry !

Quite simply - euphoric. FMC, Play offs, play off win at Wembley, 4th, 2nd, 1st, Europe, Promoted again, League Cup.

This is right up there. The poisonous useless feck wit has gone! I hope he takes the positives from that statement and moves on.

There should be some very worried fans of other clubs out there tonight. He may get a job at your club. How long will you give him, give the guy a chance eh?

He will never be forgotten at our club, for all the wrong reasons.

"Told the players in the team meeting and was quite upset!" :lol:

I hope he cried his eyes out!

Whilst it's great news, it is noted that he left at the last possible moment in a London hotel on the eve of a game.

Dignified to the last.

COYB!!

Archived