SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, literally sent shivers of excitement down my spine -

UNTENABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been untenable for the best part of 15 months. It smacks of him trying to keep some sort of reputation intact, probably in the vain hope somebody will employ him. Let's see if all the people who backed him in 'the game' are quick to offer him a job now.

Get out and never, ever darken our door again you horrible little turd.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Can't believe it! So happy! Kids have just had the happiest bedtime stories in 2 years from their "Rover the moon" Dad. Will be getting lashed tonight!

Can't believe he resigned - could be ploy for constructive dismissal case due to "circumstances", probably advised the weasel agent of his that pay off will be bigger if it looks like he was forced out. Frankly don't care but hope to God he does not win a big payoff.

This, IMO, will be all about Kean pursuing a claim for constructive dismissal and maximising his claim.

Said yesterday we were in for an electric 12 hours ! Just thought it would happen earlier in the day !

hope we do well tomorrow or he will be spouting his crap at how he would have won.

I wouldn't worry, I mean I fully expect him to be on goals on sunday in the near future spouting his BS but within a month or so, he will be long gone and thankfully forgotten.

Archived