BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

Please make sure you watch SSN etc with mute on.

Paul Walsh thinks he should have been "given a chance".

Honestly don't give a toss, since he left on 'his terms' I'm sure we'll have abuse from everyone that we forced him out but who cares, we've won!

Can't get a reaction from the club Radio Lancs is saying, nobody at the club has their phone on!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

(Please don't use that word again) OFF KEAN!!!!!!!!! My god the relief, I cannot believe the 2 year nightmare is finally over.... now to get rid of scum like Agnew.

The s**t mongers start with Paul Walsh on SSN. Felt sorry for him. Fans forced him out even though third in league, never gave him a chance from day one blah blah blah.

Quite frankly I'm over the moon and will be getting my season ticket at the first opportunity.

It's our Rovers again.

Archived