BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT'S FINALLY OVER. I'm in Amsterdam visiting some friends and this news has made what would be a great Friday night even better!

Let's fill Ewood for the Wolves game to show that it was KEAN that was keeping the fans away! If we get promoted with whoever the new manager is, then great. If not, I'm not bothered as getting rid of Kean was far more important for the long term benefit of the club!

Great day for the club and supporters! Don't post often but Been helping me get through his reign of terror checking in here and witnessing the banter, even in tough times! Last Kean game I went to vowed it would be my last, until he left, he took mediocrity to New levels. Enjoy tonight folks, hope they make a good call!

Time to get those ST's renewed boss!

Hate to spoil your party d'Preston Blue .... but remember you ain't coming back to Ewood until the Venkys have gone ... and after tonight's news that has probably been put back a couple of years. COYB!

• Backroom

Only a tenner Mercerman but still happy days

A minor point that really excites me is we have a new right winger, ladies and gentlemen may I present Simin Vukcevic!

Will be interesting to see if Kean's best wishes are replicated in his actions and behaviour towards Rovers going forward.

Not holding my breath !

One for next week.

Already opening 2nd bottle of red !

Archived