BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit harsh that IMHO. Shows a bit of dignity if nothing else.

In view of the timing and the squad presumably now in London, I am imagining some sort of team mutiny or at least an emergency meeting with kean- called by senior squad members and urging him to go.

Could be wide of the mark but it seems very strange at this late hour!

you seem upset he has gone

I'm delighted that we no longer have an embarrassment as a manager but I'm still feeling a bit flat. The chances of Venkies making a sensible choice of Keans replacement are about 50/50 in my opinion. We've still got a mountain to climb as I see it. Having said that every journey starts with one step and we've taken a big one tonight. Come on Rovers !

So your previous comments on not coming back to Ewood until Venkys have gone was your usual bulls4it!

Anyway moving swiftly on .... does anybody remember the last time we were involved in a match in which a manager resigned so close to the game? I remember being at at THE VALLEY when news came through that Curbishley had just quit as Charlton boss ... spooky eh? Let's hope we perform better tomorrow than Charton did that day. COYB!

Let's both celebrate, and look to a brighter future with a decent manger, fan engagement and decent management? Bulls4it, look no further than Coco.

Tim Sherwood1/1

Alan Shearer5/1

Karl Robinson10/1

Mick McCarthy10/1

Alex McLeish10/1

Alan Curbishley14/1

Nigel Worthington14/1

Eric Black16/1

Rafa Benitez18/1

Gareth Southgate20/1

Any of them got the morals of an alley cat and prepared to work with venklowns and that imbecile shebby? Nigel worthington...... bring it on!! NOT

Archived