Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rovers4Good

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On behalf of all the Blackburn Rovers fans all over the world Thank You Thank You Thank You.

There is a god :)

Resigned? Pushed?

Judge for yourself as i couldn't give a monkies the man who we've all despised for well over a year as finally seen sense and walked away.

Thank you for getting us relegated and thank you for making us a laughing stock.

Our club can now look forward to not having a man who speaks more bull**** than sense. :)

This is absolutely magnificent news, I'm obviously delighted. Like most, I've been wanting this for a very, very long time.

However, I would really love if the action groups (and I know this won't happen, which is a shame) come out with a statement that we DON'T want them to appoint another inexperienced 'manager' yet again, making the exact same mistake as last time. This is an absolutely critical season in the impending history of this club, and we absolutely should not be taking a gamble again. It's imperative that we get an experienced manager with a proven track record (in management). I realise that, due to the circus which surrounds our club, it may prove very difficult to attract such a manager (though plenty are available), but the effort should at least be made.

I feel certain that the only thing which would prevent Venkys appointing another cheap option is a strong statement from the fan groups. I feel sad that they don't appear to have had the foresight to issue such a statement in their remarks over Kean's resignation, as that was probably the best opportunity for publicity on the matter. I'm atheist, but I still pray our next appointment doesn't cost us.

Archived