BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Kean finally shows he has an ounce of conscience ... where the owners continue to prove they have not one ounce of competence. Big, big day but all for nought if another Venky's muppet takes over. Keep fighting the fight people. This is a big victory to the fans who have voted with their feet. Venkys Out!

Welcome back blackburn rovers!! Today is one of the biggest in our history.

Shebby must now go down as an ewood legend. He played a huge part in this.

Interesting that he resigned. I have a feeling we are going to hear exactly what has happened since Venky's have taken over. Kean is a slimeball who has been screwing over the fans, now he is just about to screw over Venky's.

Interesting times ahead....

What a blessed relief.

See you all at the Wolves game for the biggest party since 1995!

Let me know if you are in a pub before the game and I will buy you a beer! Always found your posts well thought out even if I don't always agree.

Looking forward to the best home game in years next weekend.

Good job it's Friday night this has happened as lots of sore heads tomorrow.

IMO, the malignancy may have been removed but patient may require extensive rehabilitation in order to return to previous healthy position. At least the process has started and there is now some hope.

Last odds check of the night (SkyBet)

Tim Sherwood 5/4

Alan Shearer 2/1

Harry Redknapp 7/1

Mick McCarthy 12/1

Colin Hendry 16/1

Eric Black 16/1

I expect a few of these will declare no interest in the next 24 hours. Presume Shearer to exclude himself on match of the day tomorrow.

Fantastic day. Night all, see some of you at The Valley tomorrow. Roooooovvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrsssss.

Archived