BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way will harry come to rovers. Unfortunately for me the damage has already been done and I will find it hard to trust whoever they bring in. I will however begin attending hone games once more and the New manager and team will have my full support.

Come on, pal! Enjoy tonight!

Like I said before, I don't think some posters would be able to enjoy tonight if they were sat in a Jacuzzi full of vintage champagne licking whipped cream off the heaving bosoms of Miss World.

With tonight's winning 80m lottery ticket stuffed safely away in their bathrobe on the side!

Like I said before, I don't think some posters would be able to enjoy tonight if they were sat in a Jacuzzi full of vintage champagne licking whipped cream off the heaving bosoms of Miss World.

With tonight's winning 80m lottery ticket stuffed safely away in their bathrobe on the side!

When you consider how far we've fallen in less than two years the thought of starting all over again is sobering.

Archived