BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for this guy to turn up somewhere else like a foul smell and screw up someone else's club. Oh how I will laugh.

It will be dignified I'm sure. Just like getting decked repeatedly by your players is dignified. Or being summoned like a peasant to India every time the owners want a chat is dignified. Or having Jerome Anderson mumble on Skyem Sports about dark forces is dignified. or refusing to resign or even so much as apologise after relegating the club is dignified. Or allegedly shagging strangers in car parks is dignified. Or getting the missus to phone your boss pleading to be allowed to stay on is dignified.

One thing Kean has achieved is re-defining what dignity means.

Just trying to think which club I'd like him to take over at. Burnley's too obvious. It won't happen, but I'd love him to end up being Spurs' boss. So many jounos follow Spurs, I can hear the crunching sounds of reverse gear being selected in a hurry. Who knows, maybe Villas-Boas will hire his mate as assistant, and then Anderson mentions to Levy how Kean could do better.

You must have missed that whisper doing the rounds ... the subject of another video I believe.

Hasten to say that this has yet to be substantiated in fact.

No need to be cryptic Bryan with a few well place "allegedly"s you can give us some more detail. I heard Al-Fayed hated him at Fulham and wanted Coleman to sack him because of some of his "social activities."

The guy has gone so no need to get too vitriolic.

The rumours coming from Fulham which are being alluded to are basically what most folks down there believed to be the case.

Would be very interesting what a lubricated Kean might say now- having walked there can be no NDA in place unless his contract was cleverly worded. Still would be tricky for Venky's to enforce it.

You must have missed that whisper doing the rounds ... the subject of another video I believe.

Hasten to say that this has yet to be substantiated in fact.

Haha, I'd love to see that video. He probably starts off by asking her if she ' can see what i'm trying to do here love', and then 2 minutes later tells her to 'take the positives' when he's done.

Haha, I'd love to see that video. He probably starts off by asking her if she ' can see what i'm trying to do here love', and then 2 minutes later tells her to 'take the positives' when he's done.

That would have to be 1:50 of speech and 5 seconds to get his keks down... :)

Expect Kean to appear on SSN in the next week or so, no doubt interviewed by Jim Whyte. Will play the sympathy card full on.

Bring it on. I've waited 12 months to watch "former Blackburn Rovers manager Steve Kean" get his 15 minutes.

He can say what he likes - that I no longer have to watch him stood, hands-in-pockets, clueless on the touchline of our Ewood Park is compensation enough.

Villas-Boas is claiming that Kean is a "friend" for whom he has much "respect." Crazy.

Let him swap him for Tim Sherwood then. No chance because AVB (as all in the game know) that the slimeball cannot be trusted and will manipulate, lie, beg, steal and borrow to get another job in the game.

Let him swap him for Tim Sherwood then. No chance because AVB (as all in the game know) that the slimeball cannot be trusted and will manipulate, lie, beg, steal and borrow to get another job in the game.

Excellent point. Where Kean rocks up next (or doesn't) will tell its own story.

Archived