SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAWWNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tactics win games not the leaking of whether one donkey plays or the other.

Jesus wept.

half the time it seems its goals win games however they are scored(flukes/own goals/penalties/set-plays/against run of play), good tactics will give you more consistency though.

In the early days of Kenny Dalglish Rovers trained at Pleasington and the number of people watching alarmed Dalglish as he didn't know who they were. A friend of mine was the secretary at Darwen FC and Rovers approached them to find out if they could hire The Anchor Ground on Thursdays and Fridays. It never materialised but it certainly had Dalglish concerned enough.

Woy had babies over a helicopter flying over Brockhall believing it was a spy from the next opponent!!

Sundays LFC Team - Reina Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique Gerrard Allen Sahin Suso Suarez Sterling.

Reina is having a late fitness test which he is expected to pass. Same guy that give me the line up for the Europa League match which was spot on (See my previous posts).

Does not make a difference whether the line up is leaked or not.

I reckon I would go with the judgement of Henning Berg(with his views on team selection being leaked). Unless of course anyone else is higher qualified to comment of course. But then again some numpties who play FM think they know everything.

The inference is that someone within the club is using this an another opportunity to turn fan against fellow fan and in the end yet another black mark on Blackburn Rovers fans as a whole.

The inference is that someone within the club is using this an another opportunity to turn fan against fellow fan and in the end yet another black mark on Blackburn Rovers fans as a whole.

Yeah i get that but i trust what he says in regards to the 1% thing. He's knows his stuff and frankly the rest of us don't. Simple as. Anyone who tries to counter what Berg says is a thick kean and should Kean off IMO.

I could be way off mark here and apologies if I am but, Glen and Mark haven't posted on here for while now after McKinleygate. They weren't the ones who bitched about it on twitter were they (and maybe to the club?) Have they got an axe to grind now with BRFCS by any chance? Just a theory, again apologies to them if I'm wrong.

On topic though, I hope we can get our first 3 points of Henning's reign in front of a decent crowd. I think we're in pretty safe hands with Berg, it's the jokers above him I worry about. If he can cope with them, plus all the other politicking that seems to surround our club these days and get us a decent top 6 finish this season, promotion or not, then he'll have done a good job. He's certainly a breath of fresh air compared to the last "manager".

Yeah i get that but i trust what he says in regards to the 1% thing. He's knows his stuff and frankly the rest of us don't. Simple as. Anyone who tries to counter what Berg says is a thick kean and should Kean off IMO.

Whats being asked is why did it ever get to this stage at all via the press.

I could be way off mark here and apologies if I am but, Glen and Mark haven't posted on here for while now after McKinleygate. They weren't the ones who bitched about it on twitter were they (and maybe to the club?) Have they got an axe to grind now with BRFCS by any chance? Just a theory, again apologies to them if I'm wrong.

On topic though, I hope we can get our first 3 points of Henning's reign in front of a decent crowd. I think we're in pretty safe hands with Berg, it's the jokers above him I worry about. If he can cope with them, plus all the other politicking that seems to surround our club these days and get us a decent top 6 finish this season, promotion or not, then he'll have done a good job. He's certainly a breath of fresh air compared to the last "manager".

The action group minutes said something about not going onto forums and consolidating comms channels... As i said in a post a month or so ago I dont blame them. too many personal vendettas esp here on brfcs.

However I cannot wait to go tomorrow been a while since feeeling like this about rovers

The action group minutes said something about not going onto forums and consolidating comms channels... As i said in a post a month or so ago I dont blame them. too many personal vendettas esp here on brfcs.

However I cannot wait to go tomorrow been a while since feeling like this about rovers

Fair enough then. Probably a good idea, for the time being. Especially the more vocal members like Glen and Mark. Like I said, my apologies if I was wide of the mark.

Indeed I've not had a sense of quiet optimism about a manager like this since Sparky. Fingers crossed for 3 points and a kick start to our season. I think everyone is secretly willing a couple of good results so we can all get right behind Henning.

Isn't it bo bo time Toppers? Kean off to bed and choke on your tongue.

Don't think there's any need for that. Make your next drink a water rather a whiskey and chill out.

• Backroom

Perhaps in future footballing threads the rule should be that you can only post an opinion if it's backed up by a Henning Berg quote. That way nobody will have to Kean off. What do you think?

Fair enough then. Probably a good idea, for the time being. Especially the more vocal members like Glen and Mark. Like I said, my apologies if I was wide of the mark.

Indeed I've not had a sense of quiet optimism about a manager this since Sparky. Fingers crossed for 3 points and a kick start to our season. I think everyone is secretly willing a couple of good results so we can all get right behind Henning.

Don't think there's any need for that. Make your next drink a water rather a whiskey and chill out.

agreed

Indeed I've not had a sense of quiet optimism about a manager like this since Sparky. Fingers crossed for 3 points and a kick start to our season. I think everyone is secretly willing a couple of good results so we can all get right behind Henning.

I would be inclined to agree

Berg explicitly said the difference could be "one percent", he's not saying it's going to make a huge difference.

The whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

Typical drama queens on here.

Right or wrong, club use tactics, those tactics they dont want the opposition to know....seems pretty straight forward to me. The team is set up to either play our game or stop the opponents, leaking info doesnt help one bit.

Archived