BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would want to know who let the Daily Mail know this was happening, I did notice a lot of people complaining about it on Twitter, the question is who has contacts in the press to get this out there and pester the chap ! He had already said he wouldn't do it again.

Thanks for misinterpreting that one line, rather than actually reading the surrounding posts. If I was like that we'd have been running R4Gs stuff on the front page for the last year! There was an conspiracy theory further up the thread that the story had been run to discredit BRFCS in some way (though I don't see how) and I was merely pointed that might have backfired a little. :)

Sorry about that but you were replying to a post that said nothing about discrediting this website. If you were referring to discrediting this website then yes I agree but it didn't come across like that.

By the way this is the main story on the back page of the LT as well. No BRFCS name check but twitter got a mention so they will be happy (more traffic and all that !!).

Also, I agree with others about R4G he (or she) said they wouldn't post the team again so credit to her(or him).

Maybe R4G could do what other ITKs do on here and drop really obscure hints and clues (like on 321, remember dusty bin ?). and that way only a select few will have a clue what the team is ?

Guest Rovers4Good

I'm very sorry for any harm caused and call me naive but just thought it would be good for the fans to know and i really didn't think it would have come to this.

I've asked the mods to remove my account and there will be no further information given by me on this forum.

My dads already bo*****ed me for this and told me to lay low for a while and hopefully people will accept that no malice was meant and that an error of judgement was made.

I love brfc and sorry again for any harm caused.

p.s. i'll still be cheering the boys on tomorrow :)

I'm very sorry for any harm caused and call me naive but just thought it would be good for the fans to know and i really didn't think it would have come to this.

I've asked the mods to remove my account and there will be no further information given by me on this forum.

My dads already bo*****ed me for this and told me to lay low for a while and hopefully people will accept that no malice was meant and that an error of judgement was made.

Aw that's a pity R4G. Listen, you have nothing to be sorry for and thanks for providing the updates - by closing your account you've probably saved yourself having to send out hundreds of PMs on Friday afternoons, but you still have my email address if you want to tip me the wink ;)

I hope the Mods refuse your request.

R

You shouldnt have to do that Rovers, you did nothing wrong and indeed had addressed the situation before it came to light in the press, hope you can come back on here someday, you will be missed and keep supporting the lads!!

You posted in good faith and no harm was meant. It's disappointing the club went through the press to send a message to you rather than contacting you personally.

For your penance you have to shout a bit louder tomorrow :D

• Backroom

Personally, I think this is absolutely stupid. The club has gone about this completely the wrong way. Don't stop posting R4G, you're a good lad. Just some tossers like the Hypnotoad trying to discredit others for no reason.

If you post the team's line-up on here, good on you for posting the info that's available to you. The club should put higher fencing up or something if it's that much of a problem. Not your fault your house is where it is! Kean 'em!

• Backroom

I'm actually really annoyed about how this has been handled by the club

Also it seems really hypocritical that people have real issues with these leaks but have no problem with leaking transfer targets or asking for info

Hope you stay around rovers4good

I see that Berg has come out today and said that "Simon has a big part to play this season", which is obviously very encouraging.

Why then were the likes of Simon, Rochina and Henley rarely (or in some cases never), picked by both Kean and Black? Very strange especially considering the latter two have probably been our best two players in Bergs games to date.

I see that Berg has come out today and said that "Simon has a big part to play this season", which is obviously very encouraging.

Why then were the likes of Simon, Rochina and Henley rarely (or in some cases never), picked by both Kean and Black? Very strange especially considering the latter two have probably been our best two players in Bergs games to date.

Ive be very encourage by Berg team selections so far. seems to want pace in the team.

hopefully Vukcevic will start tomorrow. and Rochina and Rhodes will start upfront for us aswell.

just hope we can 3 points tomorrow and keep pushing to get into top 2

You've done no harm at all R4G. Keep the team info to yourself and keep posting. It was only a giggle anyway.

I hope you decide to change your mind about deactivating your account, it would be sad to see another person chased off the forum after another witch hunt. I am sure there are plenty of other things you could talk about Rovers wise, but at the end of the day it's your decision.

R4G - it's absolutely feckin pathetic that folk are trying to make something of this.

Don't worry about it and stick around.

And if Rovers are offering a 'compromise', how about free season tickets for you and your dad for the next 10 years.

I'm sure you're a nice lad and your intentions are well R4G but I haven't been a fan of the line-ups being leaked early. I know it seems far fetched that opposition scouts look at messageboards but you never know who might be reading, fans of the opposition clubs could tip players off on twitter etc.

I do think the club went about this in the wrong way though and should have contacted you personally but you shouldn't feel ashamed you were only doing what you thought might benefit others.

So why did the club not go mad about Nixon, Kamy and Glen leaking transfer targets?? Surely that's just as bad.

This only seems to have become an issue since people posted about it on twitter. I'm guessing that it was then made aware to Shebby by someone who is in regular contact with him.

I'll stress though that the lad has done nothing wrong at all. I wouldn't want to see him remove his account and I'd like to see him continue to post, just maybe not line ups :)

Archived