BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] there is hope

des

While I will be the first to say, tha tsince Kean has gone things have not gone as well as I/we would all of liked.Yet we are still only four points off a play off place.

We need to all stick together ie the fans/manager/football team, keep the gap as close has we can to the play off and then change some of the players in Jan.

For me the hard part of the seaon starts now, however if in jan window we do not change some of the players then there will be realy no hope at all

Henning does not appear to have the motivational skills to get this rag tag bag of idlers to break sweat so unless he gets that as a Xmas present we are well and truely up Dickies Meadow.

Henning does not appear to have the motivational skills to get this rag tag bag of idlers to break sweat

He seems to be lacking charisma to me. Boy does this guy need his mates around him. He needs to feck black/hendry off and get some proper backroom staff,,,,,or he mighr aswell just resgn,.....Grow some balls Henning!!! Ffs....

i would keep Best, sign king if the money was right, we have a number of players on the bench ie one centre half, one wide player, who should play, but yes we do need new players has I have already stated,

However despite how bad the results have been the facts are we are still only four poinrs out of a play off postion. Nevertheless the results do need to improve a lot

Des..more than half the Championship (15 out of 24) is currently " within 4 points (or better) of a play off place " !

Like the last keaning two seasons we will soon be requiring every other team to lose while we attempt to get 3 points...

Get Givet in the side. Obtain three midfielders and 1 centre half in during the January transfer window. Get Friedel in on an 18 months contract.

Givet should be playing, however signing midfielders may be a problem. Has anyone seen the size of our squad? I think we'll have big problems shifting the deadwood brought in in the past 2 years. Berg is hamstrung by that. We must have 6 or 7 players for the 2nd striker position, that if Best is brought into the side, will not even be needed come January.

There is a massive gap between our midfield and defense, we are allowing teams to run off our midfield right onto our back four. So we either need to push our defense higher upfield, or drop our midfield back to cover more. We also need to have goals from other threats than Rhodes too, since he signed hardly any other player has scored.

Get Phil Jones back on loan as a defensive midfelder and bring in Mikael Silvestre on a free transfer. Then there's hope.

I can't see Phil wanting to come back here anytime soon.

He's just coming back from injury, Fergie likes him and he'll be playing regularly in a team challenging for trophies.

...or he could come on loan to mid-table in the Championship Blackburn and waste half a season of his career.

Silvestre would be a decent signing if he was interested, mind.

Archived