BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg sacked

philipl

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, this is the first time the owners have made swift decisive action when it was needed. The last time they took a decision like this was when they sacked Sam but obviously that wasn't needed. Since then they've taken a long time with every important decision.

Since they will be paying Bergs compensation, at least it appears they still care about us getting promoted.

Stop making stuff up as pass it off as fact Philip. You really don't do yourself any favours. If he's gone surely its on the basis of results. I'd rather them take quick action than us have a Kean situation where we are stuck with a manager who isn't up to the job

Stop making stuff up as pass it off as fact Philip. You really don't do yourself any favours. If he's gone surely its on the basis of results. I'd rather them take quick action than us have a Kean situation where we are stuck with a manager who isn't up to the job

Seemed like a reasonable assumption to me, Ricky. Aimed more at Kean's likely sycophantic loyalty than any anarchic Berg rebellion.

Goal have the story now.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/england/2012/12/27/3630301/blackburn-rovers-sack-henning-berg-report?source=breakingnews

Belaji Rao: "I want to go up"

That costs money but also requires a sound strategy and stable club administrators, dear boy.

FFS, he sounds like a clueless ignoramus who has been used to getting what he wants all his life without earning it. He'll be wanting the fans' respect next! :rolleyes:

Archived