BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fourth Round Draw

Memories of 1975.

Getting to the Baseball Ground when we were in the 3rd Division. Charlie George making it 3-1 to them after Faz had smacked one in for us with a massive deflection.

One memory from me on that , was 9 went with my Aunt, Uncle, cousins and Grandad,, very car sick , puked up just outside Derby and stunk of sick all way through game :)

I remember us drawing them previously at the old Baseball ground. Always remember the pitch was totally bare, not a blade of grass on it.

We lost that game 3-1 and our goal was a Colin Todd og. Not sure what year it was but I'm thinking 77, 78 or 79?

3-1 to them after Faz had smacked one in for us with a massive deflection.
Glass half full.
We lost that game 3-1 and our goal was a Colin Todd og.
Glass half empty.

BRFCS messageboard distilled into two posts. :lol:

Glass half full.

Glass half empty.

BRFCS messageboard distilled into two posts. :lol:

Quite possibly!!

I'm sure it was given as a Todd og tho officially, that is if we're talking about the same game. Can't have been 75 as I'd have only been 3.

Memories of 1975.

Getting to the Baseball Ground when we were in the 3rd Division. Charlie George making it 3-1 to them after Faz had smacked one in for us with a massive deflection.

I was there. Will always remember being called " Ducks" by a pub barman before the game. Didn't know what to think. :blush::blush:

Memories of 1975.

Remember going to that with my late dad and uncle . Just. .. I was 8 .

Good old Suarez. He may be a great player but his football integrity is shot to kean.

1357493038961.gif

I completely forgot it was Suarez who cheated Ghana out of the the World Cup finals in 2010.

He just can't help himself can he. And against Mansfield. Poor.

Archived