BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

Heard one bit of speculation today at Ewood that Venky's will be gone by the season end and a sale is being negotiated.

Would give this a 70% chance of being correct given the person who told me this.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard that shebby got a snowball in face and 2 other venkys got pelted with eggs , never saw it myself just talk on the terrace .... PLEASE somebody confirm

I can confirm that one of their party was hit with a snowball and that several others were thrown but missed their target. They looked slightly shocked at the reception they got, I just wish there had been a few hundred more to enhance the hatred towards them.

I'm not 100% sure whether one of the snowballs hit, but a good few went in their direction ....

One hit one mon his glasses .. The London police weren't impressed and chased them .

i heard that shebby got a snowball in face and 2 other venkys got pelted with eggs , never saw it myself just talk on the terrace .... PLEASE somebody confirm

never saw eggs . Don't think it was shebby tho.

I can confirm that one of their party was hit with a snowball and that several others were thrown but missed their target. They looked slightly yshocked at the reception they got, I just wish there had been a few hundred more to enhance the hatred towards them.

bling looked well shocked and looked me in the eye as he got both barrels.

Heard one bit of speculation today at Ewood that Venky's will be gone by the season end and a sale is being negotiated.

Would give this a 70% chance of being correct given the person who told me this.

I love the way you rate your friends and colleagues Merce. 'Whats that you say Jimmy? Venky's to sell up? Hmmmm, knowing your past history on corporate buy outs and your penchant for the odd fib, i'll give that a 7 out of ten'.

I love the way you rate your friends and colleagues Merce. 'Whats that you say Jimmy? Venky's to sell up? Hmmmm, knowing your past history on corporate buy outs and your penchant for the odd fib, i'll give that a 7 out of ten'.

:lol:

Yet another embarrassing video, more mileage for those who criticise Rovers fans.

I can appreciate the sentiment, but totally the wrong way to go about protesting.

Really? I thought it was rather restrained.

These people have destroyed a legacy and they think they can roll into town like royalty? To be honest, I don't give a rat's ass what the fickle media or rival supporters think about us.

any idea who's coming in ......Qatari...nah thats just me dreaming

I thought the videos were good. That is the best way of directly informing Venkys of how much they are despised for what they have done to this club. No-one should be criticised for that.

Its a shame the snowball hit Desai's husband though (if that is who it was). Of the 4 of them he would have been at the bottom of the hit-list, surely?

Now, Venky's; either Kean Off and sell the club or look forward to the next pelting you get when you dare come back to Ewood. You're not welcome.

Archived