BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I don't read all your posts, such a shame.

As for "I agree 100%" that sounds like an unprecedented withering attack of venom and vituperative rage. Perhaps you should have a sit down and a cocoa and try to calm down a bit. But don't go outside for God's sakes, you might get a snowball in the face.

But I did catch you strangely into stick the boot into Venky's financial management, in fact you compared it to someone having a mortgage on their house. I had a good laugh at that one.

To be fair I have a laugh at most of your posts so I guess we have something in common. I am hearing the two blokes were arrested? Certainly those two are laughing about it now, you should have tried it Brian, a few hours in the slammer would have certainly improved your sense of humour lol.

"Them ", who does she mean, the ones who do not complain?

My guess was those fans who said Venkys Out - which I interpreted as those who have visibly or audibly protested.

Like I said though I couldn't identify the person so couldn't ask. Or I believe me, would have...

• Backroom
walking home from the game and my housemate hit me with a snowball currently in the proceedings of sueing him for assault!tensions are rife in the house this evening!

Really, really sorry to hear this mate. Are you OK? Feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

Magic! What a shot! Too bad it didn't Mrs Desai right in the chops. If they didn't know before, they certainly do now, that they are hated for what they have done and aren't welcome. No wonder they left early, they didn't want to be target practice for a set of fans who they have royally effed over.

Well this is the problem with being in India and coming to Ewood once in a blue moon.

They have to rely on intermediaries to tell them what is going on. I suspect they may not be getting the full, accurate picture.

But really, it's pretty much common sense to be more hands on than trust people you don't know to run a business for you when you have no experience of that business. They really are totally unthinking (or uncaring).

But do they know why they're hated?

I wouldn't credit them with the intelligence to work it out.

They probably think the fans are angry due to the league position or something.

You can just imagine their response. "Look we're really sorry, we did everything we could to convince Steve to stay but his mind was made up".

You are a strange one.

I am sure that it helped improve the image of our club and Venkys will be leaving us shortly because of it.

ABBEY- trolling? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Why am I not surprised that its the same old names who are getting more irate at their fellow fans than the people who have taken our club apart.

You should be ashamed.

Well played to the person who smacked the boy in the puss with a snowball. Surely the polis have more important things to worry about than someone getting a snowball in the coupon though. If this gets the message home and they are even 1% more inclined to sell us then it was worth it. Venkys Out.

Archived