BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

I've just read the book Bookie, Gambler, Fixer, Spy by Ed Hawkins. Whilst there is no reference to Rovers whatsoever, the book details the massive Indian, illegal betting fraternity with regards to cricket.

It goes into detail time and again how 'knowledge and influence is power' in terms of Market manipulation and odds.

It's well worth a read and has certainly left me scratching my head and wondering .......................?

Kamy as Ed Hawkins is an investigative journalist, is he known to you?

If so he might be worthwhile contacting.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope somebody knows how to get these into the indian media.

Well having seen these two videos i am ashamed, vent you anger okay but foul language !! this will be shown no doubt in many countries and Rovers fans will look like the ones in the wrong. The best way to Protest EMPTY SEATS.

I've just watched the two videos. I have to say the fans outside the ground were remarkably restrained, the Raos got off very lightly yesterday.

Turning up in a Rolls Royce plated R4AJA - have these people not one jot of common sense? Does no one advise them? A couple of black Mercs or Beamers would do the job. As for rolling up like royalty before the game, it's jaw dropping arrogance on their behalf. The Raos should have entered the ground quietly a couple of hours before kick off. Yesterday's behaviour on their part was disgusting, acting as though they were visting dignataries or heads of state!

When Venkys turned up at Wigan last year and vanished at half time, the media portrayed it as a case that they were scared away becasue the amount of abuse they received from the rovers supporters. The story I heard at the time was a little different, the Venkys family turned up with a massice entourage, hangers on and all, and quite a few big black security guards, rapper style, as they went to enter the directors lounge the steward said no way could they all enter, Dave Whelan hit the roof, and said only the directors could enter the lounge and the rest of the entourage could hit the highway, it was either that or none of them get in. I get the impression that the Venkys were embarrassed by this and were knocked down a peg or two and they learnt the hard way that all this hollywood/bollywood glitz doens;t go down well in east lancashire, and the glamour the premier league is presented with across the globe is a far cry from the day to day workings of a football club. Unfortunately I think if ths episode says anything at all it is about their character, it seems they are spoilt and deluded.

I've just watched the two videos. I have to say the fans outside the ground were remarkably restrained, the Raos got off very lightly yesterday.

Turning up in a Rolls Royce plated R4AJA - have these people not one jot of common sense? Does no one advise them? A couple of black Mercs or Beamers would do the job. As for rolling up like royalty before the game, it's jaw dropping arrogance on their behalf. The Raos should have entered the ground quietly a couple of hours before kick off. Yesterday's behaviour on their part was disgusting, acting as though they were visting dignataries or heads of state!

+1

We often bump into Dave whelan when we go to warriors games. He drives himself and the Mrs to the game in his relatively old s-class, parks up on one of the staff car park and walks to the ground having banter as he goes. Contrast that to these muppets and their fleet of rollers. Idiots the lot of then.

Yes but very rich all the same

If anything yesterday was a slap in the chops for most of the seemingly pro ( they will get it right, they've been ill advised ) Venky mob on here. Stand back and look at the last two years, then look at yesterday. Turning up in those motors like they haven't got a care in the world, after all they haven't done owt wrong have they ? Never mind the number plate :) It's a wind up folks like i've said before it's all just window dressing. The thing that caught most attention yesterday was them all leaving on 65 mins coincedently when about 50 lads in the DE started chanting a small tad of abuse at towards them. Stage managed ? You bet it was ! Exit stratagy? Doubt it they'll just hang us out to dry now.

If anything yesterday was a slap in the chops for most of the seemingly pro ( they will get it right, they've been ill advised ) Venky mob on here. Stand back and look at the last two years, then look at yesterday. Turning up in those motors like they haven't got a care in the world, after all they haven't done owt wrong have they ? Never mind the number plate :) It's a wind up folks like i've said before it's all just window dressing. The thing that caught most attention yesterday was them all leaving on 65 mins coincedently when about 50 lads in the DE started chanting a small tad of abuse at towards them. Stage managed ? You bet it was ! Exit stratagy? Doubt it they'll just hang us out to dry now.

Trouble is we have seen this kind of Staged exit before, only difference is the on paper owners can't "resign"

If you look at the decisions made throughout their ownership, it may suggest there are more than one controlling party at work - continuous splits, weird decision making and a constant theme of making decisions NOT in the interests of the club.

The latest managerial appointment was done direct with India - who was involved in that one I wonder.......Kentaro/SEM were clearly involved heavily at the start but may be possible other agencies are also involved in this sham.

Where did the money originate from to buy us in the first place? If you look at the VH cash flow, it is unlikely it came from them, they simply don't have that much liquid money to throw into something - the banking arrangements at the moment must be under enormous pressure, taking into account the apparent monthly loss we are making, surely our finances must be near breaking point?

If you look at the decisions made throughout their ownership, it may suggest there are more than one controlling party at work - continuous splits, weird decision making and a constant theme of making decisions NOT in the interests of the club.

The latest managerial appointment was done direct with India - who was involved in that one I wonder.......Kentaro/SEM were clearly involved heavily at the start but may be possible other agencies are also involved in this sham.

Where did the money originate from to buy us in the first place? If you look at the VH cash flow, it is unlikely it came from them, they simply don't have that much liquid money to throw into something - the banking arrangements at the moment must be under enormous pressure, taking into account the apparent monthly loss we are making, surely our finances must be near breaking point?

evidence that kentaro or sem were involve???

Appleton doesnt have a agent. just uses an employment lawyer from a top london legal firm????

plus sem statement last week aswell

In fairness I don't think anyone on here is actually pro Venkys.

As much as their ownership has been nothing less than a catastrophe from the start, we have to treat the world as we find it rather as we'd like it. I want Venkys out tomorrow if the replacement is willing to sustain losses until we're back in the Premierleague, but in the absence of that we have to respect that whoever may take over would bring with them their own problems.

Long term, keeping Venkys in charge in totally unsustainable and pretty much everyone recognises that, the point of disagreement comes with those who want them out immediately and those who are willing to wait for a more viable alternative.

wow. that cavalcade and entrance just says Kean you, we're the rich important people, you are the peasants.

Glad they got pelted with snowballs and some abuse, though it looked surprisingly restrained from those videos. Molotov cocktails would have been more appropriate for what they've done to this club

Appleton doesnt have a agent. just uses an employment lawyer from a top london legal firm????

They were involved pre and during the first part of their takeover, don't you agree?

In fairness I don't think anyone on here is actually pro Venkys.

As much as their ownership has been nothing less than a catastrophe from the start, we have to treat the world as we find it rather as we'd like it. I want Venkys out tomorrow if the replacement is willing to sustain losses until we're back in the Premierleague, but in the absence of that we have to respect that whoever may take over would bring with them their own problems.

Long term, keeping Venkys in charge in totally unsustainable and pretty much everyone recognises that, the point of disagreement comes with those who want them out immediately and those who are willing to wait for a more viable alternative.

Hats off Gally! That post sums the situation up perfectly. Pity the likes of Mr Pid can't get their noggins around it.

Wise up lad for keans sake ! Just because they aren't involved directly doesn't mean they aren't involved. This is big business with huge sums involved ANYTHING is possible. Statement ? What official statement was it exactly all i saw was a tweet from an Agent.

Wise up lad for keans sake ! Just because they aren't involved directly doesn't mean they aren't involved. This is big business with huge sums involved ANYTHING is possible. Statement ? What official statement was it exactly all i saw was a tweet from an Agent.

Kamy posted it last week.

show me some evidence of this involve instead of rumours and speculation again

STATEMENT: The SEM Group OR Jerome Anderson is not in ANY way involved with Michael Appleton & never has been OR have they had any dialogue whatsoever with Venky's in respect of the prospective appointment of Mr Appleton as manager. ALL reports by any individual or otherwise are fabricated & totally untrue

Kamy started a topic on 11th January

http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php/topic/28334-sem-statement-on-appleton/page-1

One guy posted this today on twitter and is totally right

The behaviour of some fans when Venkys arrived at Ewood yesterday was frankly shameful and embarrassing. Once again an idiotic minority seem intent on ruining the good name of 99% of rovers fans

Hats off Gally! That post sums the situation up perfectly. Pity the likes of Mr Pid can't get their noggins around it.

Do you really speak with members of the Blackburn Rovers board on behalf of the fans?

STATEMENT: The SEM Group OR Jerome Anderson is not in ANY way involved with Michael Appleton & never has been OR have they had any dialogue whatsoever with Venky's in respect of the prospective appointment of Mr Appleton as manager. ALL reports by any individual or otherwise are fabricated & totally untrue

The behaviour of some fans when Venkys arrived at Ewood yesterday was frankly shameful and embarrassing. Once again an idiotic minority seem intent on ruining the good name of 99% of rovers fans

It was embarrassing, 99% of Rovers fans should of been there when Venky's arrived to give them hell.

In the words of the late Clive Dunn 'they don't like it up 'em '

What good name? It's been dragged through the mud by this lot and their associates.people have been saying we should have a go at the owners not kean etc then when we do they worry about our good name. And as for having a go at someone for throwing a snowball, ridiculous. Try being on playground duty on a snowy day in any school in the country. It's a well established fact that when there's snow about anyone is fair game and also, judging by the number of times you get hit by someone who was" just aiming at me mate miss" any charges would have little chance of sticking

Archived