BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want an owner or owners, who will walk up to fans, and acknowledge them. Shake their hand, smile, share a joke and so on. Then when it comes to football matters, they get serious and do what is necessary to do well on and off the pitch. We are not asking to win trophys, but just to get us back to a position where we are respected again. Irrespective of what division we are in, we just want owners who care

• Backroom
If there's one thing I've learned over the last two and a bit years, it's that I couldn't give a kean what fans of other clubs think of us.

Indeed.

After Kean's reign of terror/dignity it's amazing any Rovers fans are crawling at the feet of fans of other clubs begging to be liked.

I don't give a @#/?. Foul language ffs... I assumed that post was a form of humour.

Hahaha.

Cant believe some folk on here are actually bothered about what the outside world say about our behaviour,the media and press have ridiculed us to high heaven,they have also took the michael out of the venkys,its a world stage playground at ewood for the vultures.

i was dissapointed of the numbers outside the players entrance,but i for one only turned up yesterday to tell them how I felt about the whole sorry two years....i respect anyone carrying on going through this nightmare,but ive always been brought up to take no sh%t off anyone,believe me they are ripping the urine out of each and everyone of us......each to their own......the players are no better neither........

I assumed that post was a form of humour.

The scary thing is ... I don't think it was.

Just imagine if you will, the shame and indignity that has been brought on this club. The gentleman scholar fans of other clubs will be aghast at such strange garb and uncouth language, not to mention unrestrained yobbish violence.

The crime of the flying snowball is a stain of shame unequalled in the long annals of football yobbery Blackburn Rovers have unleashed upon an innocent and unsuspecting British public.

I can only be thankful there were no hurtful remarks about the group's sartorial cut of attire.

How utterly repugnant.

Just imagine if you will, the shame and indignity that has been brought on this club. The gentleman scholar fans of other clubs will be aghast at such strange garb and uncouth language, not to mention unrestrained yobbish violence.

The crime of the flying snowball is a stain of shame unequalled in the long annals of football yobbery Blackburn Rovers have unleashed upon an innocent and unsuspecting British public.

I can only be thankful there were no hurtful remarks about the group's sartorial cut of attire.

How utterly repugnant.

To put it into context though Bryan, chanting "Kean Out" was considered by those "gentleman scholar fans" and "chivalrous men of the world of punditry" as the kind of vile, abhorrent abuse normally only attributed to evil, murderous dictators.

• Backroom
To put it into context though Bryan, chanting "Kean Out" was considered by those "gentleman scholar fans" and "chivalrous men of the world of punditry" as the kind of vile, abhorrent abuse normally only attributed to evil, murderous dictators.

Indeed, with that in mind... the actions of Saturday must be akin to some of the worst crimes known to man? Throwing a snowball and swear words... the world truly is a dreadful place thanks to those awful Rovers fans.

The crime of the flying snowball is a stain off shame unequalled in the long annals of football yobbery Blackburn Rovers have unleashed upon an innocent and unsuspecting British public.

How utterly repugnant.

Riot at white hart lane .... Utd players hit with snowballs

Some pillocks sat behind me on Saturday were saying that we should have kept Kean!!!!

FFS: these are the fan attitudes that make me despair, tut tutting when we vented our spleen at the Venkys when they left. They will probably be sat there as happy as Larry when we are in the Evostick League and blaming our position on the fans rather than our owners and "management" team.

Some pillocks sat behind me on Saturday were saying that we should have kept Kean!!!!

FFS: these are the fan attitudes that make me despair, tut tutting when we vented our spleen at the Venkys when they left. They will probably be sat there as happy as Larry when we are in the Evostick League and blaming our position on the fans rather than our owners and "management" team.

'get behind the lads' they cheer. As we are getting beat by Fleetwood, Morecambe and maybe Fylde AFC in a few years time. Its amazing what you can do to certain people and they'll keep coming back for more.

Raja means king in most major Indian languages.

Ahh, Balaji, 'there once was a silly old Raja, whose belly grew larger and Larger, the increase in size was through eating pork pies and galloping round on his charger'

Well, Riding in his Rolls Royce in his case!!

Kamy posted it last week.

show me some evidence of this involve instead of rumours and speculation againSTATEMENT: The SEM Group OR Jerome Anderson is not in ANY way involved with Michael Appleton & never has been OR have they had any dialogue whatsoever with Venky's in respect of the prospective appointment of Mr Appleton as manager. ALL reports by any individual or otherwise are fabricated & totally untrue

Kamy started a topic on 11th January

http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php/topic/28334-sem-statement-on-appleton/page-1

One guy posted this today on twitter and is totally right

The behaviour of some fans when Venkys arrived at Ewood yesterday was frankly shameful and embarrassing. Once again an idiotic minority seem intent on ruining the good name of 99% of rovers fans

Shameful, cringing post.

Do you really speak with members of the Blackburn Rovers board on behalf of the fans?

Judging by his efforts in Pune, I doubt he even does that.

I've just read the book Bookie, Gambler, Fixer, Spy by Ed Hawkins. Whilst there is no reference to Rovers whatsoever, the book details the massive Indian, illegal betting fraternity with regards to cricket.

It goes into detail time and again how 'knowledge and influence is power' in terms of Market manipulation and odds.

It's well worth a read and has certainly left me scratching my head and wondering .......................?

Kamy as Ed Hawkins is an investigative journalist, is he known to you?

If so he might be worthwhile contacting.

Archived