BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

The behaviour of some fans when Venkys arrived at Ewood yesterday was frankly shameful and embarrassing. Once again an idiotic minority seem intent on ruining the good name of 99% of rovers fans

You're embarrassing yourself a lot more than any of your fellow fans ever could.

Get some perspective will you.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

If someone threw a brick (as happened during a Birmingham derby match my sister was at once) then yes it would be unacceptable and embarrassing. But the odd snowball or two is nothing to get too wound up about, unless it contained a dog turd or something like that.

If people started chanting EDL slogans and shouting racist stuff would be more damaging and show the fans in a worse light.

I got thrown out at Oldham many years ago for throwing a snowball at the players, the old bill take a very dim view of such, their helmets made great targets though :)

Surprised at the number of snowballs thrown at them. I'd have expected them to get really pelted. Now that would have looked good.

Speaking of snowballs i seem to remember a game in the early/mid 80's when the BBE and Nuttall St enclosure had a big snowball fight. Think it was against Rotherham Utd, i was a kid perched up in the old Riverside and it was quite entertaining when th O.B marched up to stop it then got pelted themselves :) I doubt they arrested anyone though, it was no big deal back in the day.

I think that the relationship between the fans and the owners is broken to such an extent that it is unrepairable (all the fault of Venky's).

Current situation is untenable, the vast majority of fans are totally keaned off with it all, strangely I felt more angry today than I did when we got relegated, it was a spontaneous anger which came out if no where. Very weird feeling.

Anyway I feel that come may when we haven't gone up then they will sell the club.

It could be long before May before it's confirmed we won't be going up. Would that bring forward a sale?

Don't know what imy would of made of it when David James got pelted with chocolate bars.
Bet you beat them up with a bat if you got pelted by chocolate bars hey?

You seem a little obsessed with me ABS is it my cologne?

Kamy posted it last week.

show me some evidence of this involve instead of rumours and speculation again

STATEMENT: The SEM Group OR Jerome Anderson is not in ANY way involved with Michael Appleton & never has been OR have they had any dialogue whatsoever with Venky's in respect of the prospective appointment of Mr Appleton as manager. ALL reports by any individual or otherwise are fabricated & totally untrue

Kamy started a topic on 11th January

http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php/topic/28334-sem-statement-on-appleton/page-1

One guy posted this today on twitter and is totally right

The behaviour of some fans when Venkys arrived at Ewood yesterday was frankly shameful and embarrassing. Once again an idiotic minority seem intent on ruining the good name of 99% of rovers fans

cock!!!

A bat ? What are you prattling on about ?

Obsessed with you dude ? Don't think so .

You seem to bring me up on every thread when I am not discussing you so yeah obsessed seems right.

You seem to like a bit of anti social behaviour so thought a bat would be your weapon of choice?

After what Venky's have done to OUR club since they took over, for them to roll up in two Rollers, just smacks of the deluded, tactless world that they live in. They deserve everything they got and more. I couldn't give a stuff what people think of us anymore. They chose their side when Kean was screwing us and Venky's refused to pull the trigger. As someone else said to turn up like they did just says that 'we are the rich people, you are the peasants, we will do what we want, we don't care what we've done and we don't care what you think.' They probably left early because they didn't want round 2 after the game. But as was commented on, to see their directors box sitting empty with the lights off after 65 minutes just speaks of their utter indifference to the whole thing. They bought us to make money. The parachute payments will do that, then they will be off.

After what Venky's have done to OUR club since they took over, for them to roll up in two Rollers, just smacks of the deluded, tactless world that they live in. They deserve everything they got and more. I couldn't give a stuff what people think of us anymore. They chose their side when Kean was screwing us and Venky's refused to pull the trigger. As someone else said to turn up like they did just says that 'we are the rich people, you are the peasants, we will do what we want, we don't care what we've done and we don't care what you think.' They probably left early because they didn't want round 2 after the game. But as was commented on, to see their directors box sitting empty with the lights off after 65 minutes just speaks of their utter indifference to the whole thing. They bought us to make money. The parachute payments will do that, then they will be off.

I think the assumption that Venkys are milking the Club with regards to parachute payments is way off the mark. Are our near neighbours in Blackpool, Burnley and Bolton's owners accused of doing likewise? None of them have had anywhere near the level of expenditure experienced at Ewood yet are allegedly short of cash. Food for thought I think.

Well having seen these two videos i am ashamed, vent you anger okay but foul language !! this will be shown no doubt in many countries and Rovers fans will look like the ones in the wrong. The best way to Protest EMPTY SEATS.

+100

Well having seen these two videos i am ashamed, vent you anger okay but foul language !! this will be shown no doubt in many countries and Rovers fans will look like the ones in the wrong. The best way to Protest EMPTY SEATS.

If there's one thing I've learned over the last two and a bit years, it's that I couldn't give a kean what fans of other clubs think of us.

Archived