BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

A saint is he? From Wiki........ "Peter Coates, director of Bet365 and a lifelong supporter of the British Labour party, has donated hundreds of thousands of pounds to the party. One particularly large donation coincided with the relaxation of gambling legislation and the lifting of a ban on television advertising by the Labour government.[17]"

Not exactly on topic, but the donation was made well over a year after the bill was passed, hardly coinciding when you consider he's made lots of other donations over a long period.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 4pm tonight, two stretch grey Mercedes drove over Revidge Road in the gently falling snow, seemed like Mrs D in the rear one. No snowballs were thrown. Perhaps heading to Brockhall from Ewood?

Are they finally getting round to 'changing their baby'? Even with all the Kean wet-wiped away there is ongoing serious nappy rash at BRFC!

I think some people shold grow up, yeah the snowball thing has blown out of proppotion since it was only a snowball but it ain't clever or funny. Snowball fights are lots of fun, when two or more people join in the game and throw handfulls of snow at each other, good fun. When getting hit in the face by a snowball when you are least expecting it and trying to go about your own business is definately not fun, when someone would do this to an elderly man or your own grandad then that definaetly is not fun or clever unless you don;t have a brain cell. If thats going on whilst some people are continually shouting f-ing scum! you f-ing scum!, then some people really need to get a life, I'm angry about whats happened to rovers, I would boo no problem or shout 'you don't know what you are doing' thats fine but when fully grown men vent their spleen by effing and blinding at someone than they need to find more in their life and not rely on brfc so much, and try to act in some small way as role models to the children around them or at least have a little respect.

I think some people shold grow up, yeah the snowball thing has blown out of proppotion since it was only a snowball but it ain't clever or funny. Snowball fights are lots of fun, when two or more people join in the game and throw handfulls of snow at each other, good fun. When getting hit in the face by a snowball when you are least expecting it and trying to go about your own business is definately not fun, when someone would do this to an elderly man or your own grandad then that definaetly is not fun or clever unless you don;t have a brain cell. If thats going on whilst some people are continually shouting f-ing scum! you f-ing scum!, then some people really need to get a life, I'm angry about whats happened to rovers, I would boo no problem or shout 'you don't know what you are doing' thats fine but when fully grown men vent their spleen by effing and blinding at someone than they need to find more in their life and not rely on brfc so much, and try to act in some small way as role models to the children around them or at least have a little respect.

He's not an old man. He's only in his 50's. Quite young in this day and age. Pity it hit him and not his odious wife.

• Backroom

Not sure I agree with this. You can't compare the situation at Cardiff or Southampton to us. We're pretty much unprecedented in terms of owners coming in and absolutely wrecking a club from top to bottom.

It's a bizarre decision by the owner to change manager, but Southampton otherwise seems fairly well run and the owner there has brought them success. Similarly, whilst Cardiff have endured some changes to the image of the club, they're experiencing success.

What success have we had? None. We suffered the most demented, clueless manager in history for nearly two years, got relegated, watched all the club's competent staff leave and be replaced with utter cretins, been treated like dirt inside the stadium, been lied to over and over again by almost all members of the club ...

Southampton and Cardiff have a longgggg way to go before they can begin to fathom what this club has been through and continues to go through.

Archived