BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but interviews like that just make me want give them both barrells. Same old crap they said when they first took over. They still appear to have no idea what's going on, makes my blood boil !

I must say that that Ventakash guy seems particularly clueless even by Venkys standards.

His interviews are inane. Bland generalisation and weary sentimentality. Nothing meaningful at all.

Just mumbles on like a clueless clown saying positive or positivity a lot.

Guest Norbert

I can see what you mean Chaddy, as they are complete clots, but if there are no sense of protest and general anger at times, they'll think we love them and want them to stay. Perhaps, cheering the team, and then having a go at the Raos can take place over the 90 minutes or so.

It's a case of damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Where's that, voice-of-the-fans, Ewood Spark character? You know, the one who called me naive for suggesting that (due to the fans that have been driven away) any anti-Venkys chants would be in response to what happens during the game.

Well, when they decided that 65 minutes was ample time to show their faces and sloped off, that was the first time there where any chants. Rather humorous too really, with the chants of "cheerio, cheerio".

They deserve far more than they got but people have had their hearts ripped out and the more vociferous ones have simply stopped going to matches.

On the way out, there were some murmurs of Venkys Out to which one woman, voice in the crowd, said "It's not Venkys' fault, it's them".

I'd love to have been able to identify her and ask her who are "them" and what exactly about the current Rovers is "not Venkys' fault".

Some folk deserve these owners.

• Backroom
A lad I sit near said that one of the Venky party got hit in the boat with a snowball.

Can anyone confirm this splendid bit of news?

They arrived in a boat?!

Some folk deserve these owners.

Sadly this is very true.

Archived