BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

Really? I thought it was rather restrained.

These people have destroyed a legacy and they think they can roll into town like royalty? To be honest, I don't give a rat's ass what the fickle media or rival supporters think about us.

+1

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet another embarrassing video, more mileage for those who criticise Rovers fans.

I can appreciate the sentiment, but totally the wrong way to go about protesting.

I thought that I was going to be the only person thinking this.

May well turn the Venky's (even more) spiteful towards the fans...

any idea who's coming in ......Qatari...nah thats just me dreaming

Nope but the guy who told me was pretty confident about it.

If you think about it, just what made the three of them make the trip - also, plenty of 'suits' in their entourage.

Told that there might be a bit on this in one of the Sunday papers.

Well finding a buyer won't be as easy as some making it out to be, so we're going to be stuck with spiteful owners.

Spiteful, stupid owners are by default worse than stupid owners.

Do you not think they are already spiteful?, probably blame us for the "advice" they were given by their just like a family member. No doubt blame us for them getting into something that they were not prepared for / plan that backfired , and no doubt blame us for not bowing down and worshipping their arrogant chicken arses.

Great credit to those who booed them and threw snowballs. Shows them that they are not wanted here. I dont support violence, but snowballs are pretty innocent.

I realllllly enjoyed watching those videos, my god. I hate them so much for destroying our great football club and I wish they sell the club as soon as possible!

VENKYS OUT!!

so fans who vented all their anger over the past two years are wrong? i dont get it.

How is throwing a snowball at a 50 plus year old man in the face going to achieve anything? All for protesting but this was pretty lame and not an example I'd want to be setting for my kids IMO.

Wouldn't have expected you to come out and decry the protests against Venky's, Imy :o

Anyhow, apparently the two lads throwing snowballs got arrested.

Why? Just because I don't want to burn them on a stake does not mean I want them at my club. There are far too many black and white views on here (not aimed specifically at you)

@mrwawild: No excuse for thuggish behaviour though. Though it is bourne from pure frustration.

• Backroom

At the end of the day, throwing a snowball, booing and chanting is not exactly a full on riot. Too many wimps around these days. Although admittedly it's a minor miracle getting hit with a snowball didn't crush Mr Desai's face and leave him sprawled on the pavement, I think the Raos will overcome this grim ordeal in the end and be able to heal from the emotional trauma they must have felt from the 10 seconds or so of verbal abuse.

Meanwhile their 2+ year rape of MY club goes on unabated.

At the end of the day, throwing a snowball, booing and chanting is not exactly a full on riot. Too many wimps around these days. Although admittedly it's a minor miracle getting hit with a snowball didn't crush Mr Desai's face and leave him sprawled on the pavement, I think the Raos will overcome this grim ordeal in the end and be able to heal from the emotional trauma they must have felt from the 10 seconds or so of verbal abuse.

Meanwhile their 2+ year rape of MY club goes on unabated.

You say the first part and compare what happens to the club with rape...really?

I forget you've got more rights than me right?

Condoning anti social behaviour...why am I not surprised ABBEY?

anti social behavaviour hahahaha yea right a few shout and booes . Bet you were a right bundle offun growing up when it come to snowball fights.

• Backroom
100% agree but can't see how throwing a snowball at someone is going to achieve that.

If that's true then you really need to get out more.

That hurts, Imy. Feel like you've pelted me in the face with a digital snowball.

Archived