BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How do we bring the fans back?

JBiz

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must be ancient then ;):P:D

That may have been slightly funny coming from anybody else other than you, now troll-off.

If only I knew how to spell decrepid

Judging by your performance outside Ewood the other week, I'm surprised you know how to switch a computer on,

p.s. it's 'Decrepit', just download a free spellchecker(my posts would be totally indecipherable without it!)

That may have been slightly funny coming from anybody else other than you, now troll-off.

Judging by your performance outside Ewood the other week, I'm surprised you know how to switch a computer on,

p.s. it's 'Decrepit', just download a free spellchecker(my posts would be totally indecipherable without it!)

Oh like ok yaaaaaa

:lol:

Whqt did we average pre-walker.

Id say at least halve of those that havnt renewed or havnt been going as regular as before are just the fickle fans who only go when the clubs doing well in the prem.

For the team to work hard and compete consistently is my minimum requirement(which we haven't had for the past 2 years, until now), anything else is a bonus.

P.s. Also you seem to be forgetting away supporter attendance numbers are far lower in this league also.

P.p.s you seriously dont think the Burnley gamr will sell out!, if people say there not going to that out protest or general disillusionment are maaaaaaad i tell yaa.

I'll say this now, the Burnley game won't sell out.

If we're talking about decent numbers, promotion is the only thing that'll do it. Venkys have created too much hatred towards themselves and their cronies for any small gestures to work. Ticket pricing initatives etc work when its laziness/expense thats keeping fans away. When its a feeling of total disgust and anger at the people who've ruined your club, then all that'll work is them un-ruining it.

Getting promoted won't mean everything is hunky-dory, but clubs in a disorganised mess don't get promoted, so by definition it'll mean that a lot of things have improved. We've lost about 9,000 home fans since the days of Big Sam, if we don't get promoted then not more than 3,000 will ever come back, if we do get promoted then not less than 6,000 will. It literally means everything now to the future status of the club.

Which is why the lack of ambition in the managerial appointments this season has been so infuriating.

at least I can spell WHAT :goal:

T.J.Newton, on 27 Jan 2013 - 13:06, said:snapback.png

Whqt did we average pre-walker.

Dont boast about spelling when you cant....i dont ha

Apparently there was 26,689 for the 3-2 game in 2009.

When was the last time we did sell out? Pre-Premier League surely.

When we played Manure the attendance was usually 29940 or something likethat and there were Mancs outside trying to get tickets.

I think every single ticket sold doesn't happen for admin reasons.

As if any further evidence was needed to prove what a troll you are, i seriously hope your no more than 8 years old with comments like that(otherwise what a sad Weirdo you are)

See a fine example of trolling in the quote above ^ ^ ^ plus the previous comments towards Abbey.

When we played Manure the attendance was usually 29940 or something likethat and there were Mancs outside trying to get tickets.

I think every single ticket sold doesn't happen for admin reasons.

There was always a few empty in the top corners of the Family Stand I seem to recall in recent times. Besides United fans couldn't get a ticket in the home end's without being on the database.

There was a thread of the top 20 attendances since the modern Ewood was built and there was quite a few 30,000+ crowds on that to be fair.

Archived