BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come you haven't gone Rick?

I just can't get excited about it at the moment. I couldn't face 7 hours in the car leaving at stupid o'clock.

Took my little girl swimming instead, had a lovely time and it made me smile, something that Rovers haven't done in a long time.

I'm running a Saturday football team next season so that'll probably be about it for Ewood trips for me.

Shame this game wasn't later in the season, so the dingles could relegate us. That would be a more fitting conclusion to the Venky's reign.

Thanks, Walker Trust, thanks Jerome Anderson. Thanks a lot you @#/? @#/?.

I just can't get excited about it at the moment. I couldn't face 7 hours in the car leaving at stupid o'clock.

Took my little girl swimming instead, had a lovely time and it made me smile, something that Rovers haven't done in a long time.

I'm running a Saturday football team next season so that'll probably be about it for Ewood trips for me.

Get a couple of wins under your belt and you'll be offered a season ticket in the manager's box.

Yeah I know what you mean - I was offered a ticket by a couple of different people but I just couldn't justify all the driving for a game that if we lost I'd be annoyed and if we won I wouldn't actually care that much.

Phillip, your trying to tell us that our whole squad is in on a massive betting scam? Pull the other one. How about we're utter @#/? and Appleton hasn't got a bloody clue?

Appleton has a bloody clue.

He knows exactly what he is doing.

Yes our squad is vastly overrated, yes we have a shed load of injuries. But hoofball to strikers who can barely head a ball? One game scored in out of the last seven and a half? Now suspect at the back too. He hasn't got a leg to stand on.

With all the modern technology in the game now for assessing player and team performance e.g. ProZone you would think that Appleton would be fully aware that a hoofball strategy hasn't been working.

fancy p'boro and barnsley to get better results than us on the run in and wolves i can't for the life of me see going down even handicapped by saunders

brothers tranmere fan fingers crossed they ain't going up....football with out talent just is'nt a sport, what the hell has this club become

Archived