BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, the last relegation was procured for financial gain, this relegation is being procure for financial gain also.

If that was true, they might as well have kept Kean/Berg in charge and not spent money on Rhodes, King, Best, Campbell etc...?

BBC Sport's Karen Fazackerley reports from Ewood Park:

"Burnley take a 1-0 lead into the break at Ewood Park and it's nothing

more than Sean Dyche's men deserve as Charlie Austin and Martin Paterson

have teased the Rovers defence on numerous occasions, creating chance

after chance. Blackburn are yet to register a shot on target in the

opening 45 minutes. They have been shocking. A Rovers journalist next

to me even says Burnley should be 3-0 up!"

Phone off, door locked, no longer will I put myself through this...

So happy that I didn't go on today, I may have let it get the better of me, run across the pitch and attacked that bald idiot!!!

I don't understand how we play so poorly, our teams so called "manager" should be able to make them play at least a little bit of football, attack, put pressure on, keep possession, play the right passes.

I could tell the players to stay in 2 banks of 4, pick up your men, go with the runners and then when you get the ball hoof it forward... and I certainly wouldn't ask for £15k per week to do it.

Why we are so poor is beyond me with the players we have... It all stinks and I'm starting to think that there is something going on behind the scenes that is even more sinister than anything we had previously thought.

We're a shambles... I'm ill with it all!!!!!!!!

Archived