BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

cant believe this hasn't been picked up by sky :(

I can

It's a huge game to us but most causal football fans wouldn't watch it or even know its a derby game and would much rather watch a mid table premier league game

I can

It's a huge game to us but most causal football fans wouldn't watch it or even know its a derby game and would much rather watch a mid table premier league game

One poor championship team playing one very poor championship team , who outside East Lancashire is interested ?

• Backroom

On paper their team isn't that bad compared to some we've failed to beat

Austin and the Croatian sounding bloke from Fulham worry me

Beginning to regret getting the semis and final off instead of today (figured we should beat Millwall, and there'll be more derbies but possibly a lot fewer chances to see Rovers at wembley.)

However will be able to listen to it. Burnley apparently only won 1 of last 9 lg games - their form is just as bad as ours. We can and should win this.

COME ON ROVERS

Due to work I couldn't see this game but as I've now got an unexpected day free I could have gone down. Because you couldn't get tickets this morning I'm stuck with listening to it on the radio.

Which idiots decision was it to not allow tickets to be sold on the day? It's simple, just get people to bring ID to show they are a Blackburn resident or something - or an old ticket, Rovers shirt... Ffs.

Over the top security and there's only going to be 16,000 there. Stupid.

One poor championship team playing one very poor championship team , who outside East Lancashire is interested ?

Which is perhaps why Radio 5 Live Sports Extra are taking the Radio Lancs coverage. The world now knows of all the traffic difficulties in Blackburn!

This may be my last match until the Raos leave. For the fourth time this year my lad has said he doesn't want to come to the game. The other three were really cold night games and I hoped this was the reason. I don't believe it is.

Tom doesn't understand all that has happened. He does feel the atmosphere and see the terrible football.

Not only have the Raos taken away my club they may now have taken the thing Tom and I have shared together for 19 years. He loved Rovers, I think it's died for him.

I'm utterly gutted. I can never forgive this. Win, lose, draw today - it's irrelevant. Destroying the enjoyment father and son, a disabled young man, shared is utterly dispicable.

I really don't know what to do. I'm sat in the car park and I don't want to go in.

I may well be finished till they go.

• Backroom

Walking down and just can't stop thinking that so many times in the last two years we joked how it couldn't get much worse. Each time it did.

Hope today doesn't prove that under these owners it can always get and probably will get worse.

Prove me wrong Rovers, show us why we still bother

This may be my last match until the Raos leave. For the fourth time this year my lad has said he doesn't want to come to the game. The other three were really cold night games and I hoped this was the reason. I don't believe it is.

Tom doesn't understand all that has happened. He does feel the atmosphere and see the terrible football.

Not only have the Raos taken away my club they may now have taken the thing Tom and I have shared together for 19 years. He loved Rovers, I think it's died for him.

I'm utterly gutted. I can never forgive this. Win, lose, draw today - it's irrelevant. Destroying the enjoyment father and son, a disabled young man, shared is utterly dispicable.

I really don't know what to do. I'm sat in the car park and I don't want to go in.

Absolutely gutted to hear this :(

You should send this to Venkeys, the club, LET. Let people know the actual effect Venkeys are having on our club.

. Paul, chin up. You are one of those lovely decent blokes. You are bigger than theRao's.

Absolutely gutted to hear this :(

That's what it's all about isn't it?

Despicable people.

T

I'm utterly gutted. I can never forgive this. Win, lose, draw today - it's irrelevant. Destroying the enjoyment father and son, a disabled young man, shared

AND IT WAS ALL SO UNNECESSARY!

By the way, I'm shocked (but i shouldn't be ...) that there's only 16k at the game.

That's pretty powerful, and almost the way we all feel in a nutshell. I've had two sons born since the beginning of 2012, all my life I've looked forward to being a father, and I must admit I wanted boys, so I could take them to Rovers. Now they're here I don't feel that way at all any more.

My suggestion would be to find something else you and Tom enjoying doing together that can replace Rovers. Your family is way more important than this nonsense.

Burnley have their best chance in years to get that win over Rovers. On the low attendance it just goes to show how much damage has been done to the club and to the fan base if a lot of people are avoiding this game, when you saw the fixture list you would assume fans would flock back for that one game. It's going to take years to heal those fractures.

That's pretty powerful, and almost the way we all feel in a nutshell. I've had two sons born since the beginning of 2012, all my life I've looked forward to being a father, and I must admit I wanted boys, so I could take them to Rovers. Now they're here I don't feel that way at all any more.

My suggestion would be to find something else you and Tom enjoying doing together that can replace Rovers. Your family is way more important than this nonsense.

Which one is called Lorenzo?

Archived