BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

Gotta love Phil's conspiracy theories. Wasn't the 'whole' story meant to have broken in a national paper by now Phil?? They'd have made far more money by us staying up. That's blatently obvious.

But that would be money that had to be accounted for, and any strange payments would need to be explained.

Whilst I don,t believe the whole thing is just a betting scam, it would not surprise me if it was just one of many ways that is generating income, which is finding its way to various third parties.

Anyway back to the game ,sounds absolute dire, can see a new venkys out campaign just around the corner, no doubt prompting more high fiving in our boardroom

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why Best off for Morris. Surely that must mark the end of long balls, as without Best we haven't even a glimmer of winning a header.

No it won't crAppleton has nothing else in his locker. We haven't even tested the keeper. I wonder what words of wisdom he had at half time, don't lose the second half? try not to get hammered? Why would he not replace a striker with someone more like for like

What a useless c*** he really is. You'd think out of three seemingly useless appointments we'd be lucky enough to get one happy accident.

But no, usless c***s the lot of them. Fancy playing long balls up to Jordan Rhodes.

Useless useless c*** given the job by three more useless c***s and employed by some even more useless c***s.

C***s out!

Listening to 5 live, apparently we've put Stewart up front!

He's not a striker, and as the commentators have said, why not use Gomes as he is a forward player? Hoped the sub would maybe mean a change in formation or tactics, but instead it seems same tactics with different personnel. Worryingly clueless and uninspiring.

Archived