BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'll be honest I'm more worried about our league form and us going down than I am about the record.

Huge day all round and Rovers have a tendency to let us down when it matters recently

After Wednesday I don't think I have ever felt as flat going into a Burnley game. I hadn't really thought about todays game such was my anger and frustration from the Millwall debacle. For some strange reason I woke today with butterflies and PMT once again (that's Pre Match Tension). The only way for some redemption from the players and staff is a win today and I truly hope that their attitude is right from the first minute and there is passion aplenty from each and every one of them.

Come on Rovers.

After Wednesday I don't think I have ever felt as flat going into a Burnley game. I hadn't really thought about todays game such was my anger and frustration from the Millwall debacle. For some strange reason I woke today with butterflies and PMT once again (that's Pre Match Tension). The only way for some redemption from the players and staff is a win today and I truly hope that their attitude is right from the first minute and there is passion aplenty from each and every one of them.

Come on Rovers.

I echo those sentiments. The last time I felt like this was when we played earlier in the season. And I only went to the Blues Bar to watch it!

Maybe the North West teams should form a breakaway league!! :)

Maybe in a few years we won't have to. :(

Ce cera cera. Come On You Blues.

I remember that day nearly 34yrs ago when they last 'did us'. I was sat high-up in the old Riverside Stand ... looking out over an ecstatic Darwen End. ... I don't ever want to go through the emotional turmoil of that day again. C'mon Rovers we can do it!

It's either going to be heaven or hell later today.

As much as I've been doom-mongering, there is so much riding on this today, not just the rivalry, that I'm hoping against hope we can pull it out of the bag somehow.

It makes me feel sick to imagine us losing today.

• Backroom

Wish we signed Chimbonda for one game instead of Todd Kane!

Kean

Kane

Dann

Hanley

Lowe

Dunn

Jones

Stewart

Rhodes

Best

Williamson back on the bench is good news!

What's all this about the dingles having to catch a bus at 9:30am? I thought they'd have all been here when i I arrived, with the stadium leaning to one end.

45 mins to kick off and it's barely half full!

What's all this about the dingles having to catch a bus at 9:30am? I thought they'd have all been here when i I arrived, with the stadium leaning to one end.

45 mins to kick off and it's barely half full!

With suggestions as to how many tickets have been sold it won't be more than 2/3rds full by kick off.

They've just woken up. Maybe the head cheerleader has arrived.

Nice of them to sing for our goalkeeper.

Like I said, the Land That Time Forgot. They probs my think Kean is still manager.

They've just woken up. Maybe the head cheerleader has arrived.

Nice of them to sing for our goalkeeper.

Like I said, the Land That Time Forgot. They probs my think Kean is still manager.

Oh come on, what would "our lot" be signing if the roles were reversed? This local rivalry banter really can get cringe worthy.

Archived