BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Administration

where you got this from???

what harmed the economy was the Banks not being regulation correctly by the government at the time. now MP's are more bothered about party politics and blaming each other instead of coming together and sorted the mess out. people are bored of party polictics.

Tax Avoidance schemes have been going on for 20 to 30 years and people will always try to do it. The government are now trying to sort it but wont sort it out 100%

Its true, look at their website and promotional material.

There's nothing illegal in what they do. It is targeting accountancy firms to act as sellers of their tax schemes to high net worth individuals and companies. Look at what Jimmy Carr got in trouble for (taking his earnings in an off-shore trust), it was completely legal but he had the Prime Minister slagging him off for doing it.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its true, look at their website and promotional material.

There's nothing illegal in what they do. It is targeting accountancy firms to act as sellers of their tax schemes to high net worth individuals and companies. Look at what Jimmy Carr got in trouble for (taking his earnings in an off-shore trust), it was completely legal but he had the Prime Minister slagging him off for doing it.

so they are working within current laws and doing nothing wrong according to the law.

In other words Probiz are public enemy number one so far as the Chancellor is concerned.

With regards to Shagnew buying Rovers, I understand they are letting it be known that the injection into VLL is NOT for Rovers but for some other unspecified venture.

My reaction to that is:

1) They are flatly contradicting the understanding Pune has

2) VLL's accounts last year in effect forecast that such a transfer would be made from Pune to avoid a going concern qualification this year - the VLL year end is just 15 days away.

3) Shagnew have nothing to do with VLL but I would be amazed if VLL are telling their auditors KPMG that the £25m is nothing to do with maintaining liquidity and something to do with an undisclosed venture which got them a qualified set of accounts last year.

In other words Probiz are public enemy number one so far as the Chancellor is concerned.

As far as most people are concerned the Chancellor is public enemy number 1!

Could be a case of ......The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....

With regards to Shagnew buying Rovers, I understand they are letting it be known that the injection into VLL is NOT for Rovers but for some other unspecified venture.

My reaction to that is:

1) They are flatly contradicting the understanding Pune has

2) VLL's accounts last year in effect forecast that such a transfer would be made from Pune to avoid a going concern qualification this year - the VLL year end is just 15 days away.

3) Shagnew have nothing to do with VLL but I would be amazed if VLL are telling their auditors KPMG that the £25m is nothing to do with maintaining liquidity and something to do with an undisclosed venture which got them a qualified set of accounts last year.

So Shagnew on one of their whispering/leaking campaigns against Venky's again, wonder why Venky's haven't got rid of them yet or is it not their call to make ?

Guest Norbert

Does make you wonder how he has been able to keep his position of power? Hidden friends in high places perhaps?.............

Influential when Kean was here, good chums with him too, plus got Shaw the job - makes you wonder....

Always taking a bullet for Kean was our Paul:

Skip Kean's verbal diarrhea to the very end.

Pre and post takeover the one constant is Agnew.....

Lee Grooby is still there, isn't he?

Maybe they're in it together.

Seriously, I know we're all hurting but surely he's just said the right things, toed the line, rather than been part of a scheme. Maybe guilty of following 'superior orders'? Particularly if the house of cards comes crashing down.

Lee Grooby is still there, isn't he?

Maybe they're in it together.

Seriously, I know we're all hurting but surely he's just said the right things, toed the line, rather than been part of a scheme. Maybe guilty of following 'superior orders'? Particularly if the house of cards comes crashing down.

If only Stuart :-)

I think that is most likely the case, Stu. It is very tempting to throw on the tin foil hats when everything is amiss but I believe Agnew is just one of those who has exploited the chaos running through the club for the last two years.

A lot of whispering today.

Fear something is afoot.

Unfortunately due to the people who have been attending over the season giving Venkys Rovers legitimacy as a football club, I fear it is now too late for administration to save us from the Venky grand plan.

The only option now is winding up and a NewCo which would obviously mean starting in League 2 at best and likely the BS Prem or even below.

I'll take that right now.

Unfortunately due to the people who have been attending over the season giving Venkys Rovers legitimacy as a football club, I fear it is now too late for administration to save us from the Venky grand plan.

The only option now is winding up and a NewCo which would obviously mean starting in League 2 at best and likely the BS Prem or even below.

I'll take that right now.

Give over. As soon as Venkys bought us we were doomed. Nothing the fans did then or now has had any bearing.

There are certain supposed Rovers people still within our boardroom who do deserve that kind of accusation though.

Can you expand on it Mercerman? connected to the apparent comments from Manchester based solicitors the other night?

This has been making the rounds to the extent that I have received three separate independent enquiries from Rovers Trust members asking if I have any news on the subject. While I do not, if the VLL recapitalisation really is nothing to do with Rovers as has been rumoured, and no other money is forthcoming, then I don't see how the reported excessive operating losses will be covered to be honest. It is worrying.

Come on Daniel lad, save the club then. Make Venkys an offer. Pull in some investors.. It can be done! It must be done! This talk of starting off again in preposterous. We need to fight for our preservation, our history, our club!!

Quite agree, but it is going to take all of us pulling together!

Archived