BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Administration

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Key question is who are the bank loans to rather than what assets are they secured against !!!

When banks call in their monies, they first pursue against the assets of the borrower (secured or otherwise) before resorting to any guarantor(s) !

Would any assets connected with Blackburn Rovers Football Club not pale into relative insignificance in comparison to assets connected to the Venky's empire (such as it is) as a whole?

Didn't quite follow this story - http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2013040120130401125039453f5de4546/Jail-term-strains-Dutts-business-relations.html

If he is Dutts friend, he should now step forward and do what needs to be done. When Mirror got in touch with Kundra, he said, Bala is a very large-hearted and nice guy but yes I cant deny we have outstanding dues from Venkys Nutrition. At the time of going to the press, Venky's media manager had not reverted to our query.

Would any assets connected with Blackburn Rovers Football Club not pale into relative insignificance in comparison to assets connected to the Venky's empire (such as it is) as a whole?

They might do but if the loans have been made to Rovers then in the first place that's where the bank will come looking.

Guest Norbert

So Balaji Rao is/was friends for some guy who got some guns for terrorists, and is not paying sponsorship money for an event because he's been convicted?! Never mind, he's still fit and proper in the eyes of the FA.

Dutt was buying arms (couple of guns) of the terrorists who conducted the Mumbai bombing the worst terror attack on India to date apparently.

http://news.sky.com/story/1070892/bollywood-star-sanjay-dutt-to-return-to-prison

Our owners move in strange circles.

To be fair a lot of the top Bollywood stars are involved in dodgy circles, the Indian mafia dominates the movie industry, so nothing strange in owners hanging about with Dutt.

You should ask yourself why it has taken 20 years for this to now happen- Salman Khan (the one whose movie Jason Roberts and co were invited to the premier to) is charged with killing a bloke with his car ten years ago and is being brought to court now- messed up country IMO.

SUMMARY (just back from hols)

-league position disastrous

-manager position chaotic

-Owners still in for long run

-losing up to 2mn per month

-no plans for league 1

-lost 10,000 fans and the next 5,000 to go at Summer

-Shagnew and Shebby still there and silent

-BRAG and BRST still inert apart from sidetracked on 'gimmicks' and 'give-aways/frippery'

We are well and truly screwed....and so quickly its almost the opposite of a miracle.

Guest Norbert

I think Indian courts are notorius for being slow, and judges being bribed etc. imy9. Especially if you are a famous movie star or cricket player. Then you can almost do what you like because you know 50,000 nutters will riot when you get arrested, or you can give the police chief a few rupees to make the speeding ticket disappear.

To be fair a lot of the top Bollywood stars are involved in dodgy circles, the Indian mafia dominates the movie industry, so nothing strange in owners hanging about with Dutt.

You should ask yourself why it has taken 20 years for this to now happen- Salman Khan (the one whose movie Jason Roberts and co were invited to the premier to) is charged with killing a bloke with his car ten years ago and is being brought to court now- messed up country IMO.

So Bollywood is run by gangsters and criminals and our benevolent owners at one stage owned Bollywoods main film producer?

And people wonder why we hear the rumours we do.

Similar article to before - however, I'm hearing this type of news is being noticed by some leading UK newspapers....

Blackburn Rovers allegedly owners owe SFL 1 mil+

News out of India is that the Super Fight League is owed over 1.3 million dollars from The Football Leagues' Blackburn Rovers owners, through their business Venkys Nutrition. The unpaid sponsorship dollars is in relation to Venkys contractual commitment to sponsor Superfight Leagues SFl 1, 2 and 3 in 2012. The million plus dollar commitment was in large part based on the friendship between SFL Chairman Sanjay Dutt and Blackburn Rover owner Balaji Rao. These three events were some of the most expensive in SFLs history bringing in UFC veterans Todd Duffee, Paul Kelley, Trevor Prangley, and other well known names like Bob Sapp, Bobby Lashley and James Thompson .

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/436594/Blackburn-Rovers-allegedly-owners-owe-SFL-1-mil/

I've just heard a rumour that all rumours are just rumoured to be rumours, although that rumour only turned out to be a rumour by somebody who'd heard the rumour... :wacko:

Fleetwood Mac started it

I am sorry to say, I now think administration in the next two months is a very real possibility. Venky's are damaged and that means we are the next Bala Entertainment (see John above) regardless of which division we are in.

Frankly I am beyond caring whether the revelations to come damage Rovers or not as I think the club is already damaged beyond repair.

Probably be best if Rovers take the whole rotten edifice with them as they collapse so bring it on.

I am sorry to say, I now think administration in the next two months is a very real possibility. Venky's are damaged and that means we are the next Bala Entertainment (see John above) regardless of which division we are in.

Frankly I am beyond caring whether the revelations to come damage Rovers or not as I think the club is already damaged beyond repair.

Probably be best if Rovers take the whole rotten edifice with them as they collapse so bring it on.

What has made you changed your mind from a month ago? Relegation to League One? Venkys declining business activity? Those 'irregularities' that Shebby has been mentioning?

If Venkys don't put another capital loan in, with the cash liabilities we have, we are doomed as nobody will want Murphy, Etuhu or Best. Its like having a team worth of Ben Haims 40K salary at Portsmouth.

Bala Entertainment is producing R10 - a cartoon Ronaldinho movie where he fights aliens. I think we would be lucky to be Bala entertainment.

I think you are right Philip - if it means those silly clowns in India leave our club for good!

Archived