BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sack The Board?

It is clear beyond any doubt that the 'Board' are only at the club to pick up their money, after being undermined by shebby and the owners they should've walked away, anyone with any morals would have done so.

Sack them all!

It is clear beyond any doubt that the 'Board' are only at the club to pick up their money, after being undermined by shebby and the owners they should've walked away, anyone with any morals would have done so.

Sack them all!

No morals - all should go.

Rob Coar absolutely sickens me, a Jack Walker man through and through and we've heard nothing from him during this whole sorry saga, WHY? What's he got to lose? Show some intergrity Mr Coar and speak out FFS.

Silence is golden....I can only conclude that W*nkys do send instructions, and that must include a veil of secrecy from the board, other than speccy 4 IQ, who is allowed to speak to make us look even more clueless. We can rant/protest/moan, but the only recourse now is to boycott completely. I would feel sorry for a few, young Kean, Dunny to a point, Lowe at a pinch, Rhodes as its not his fault, but there are too many freeloading, over payed prima donnas, bleeding us dry whilst sticking two fingers up at the fans. That and the contempt the family show, only slightly less on a par of the contempt we have for them. This is a match made in hell. I for one will not attend next season, whatever division, whilst they are still in charge.

Rob Coar absolutely sickens me, a Jack Walker man through and through and we've heard nothing from him during this whole sorry saga, WHY? What's he got to lose? Show some intergrity Mr Coar and speak out FFS.

Absolutely!

Coar is a @#/? disgrace to the club and to Jack''s legacy. I would love to meet him for a "chat".

I wonder how much he (Coar) gets paid by the chicken loons. I remember the good ole days when you could phone him up for hard to get tickets (Crewe away in the FA Cup) and he would oblige. I wonder if he would even respond to an email these days?

I wonder if he would even respond to an email these days?

You know what Mike I'd love someone to try, this man was an integral part of the success of the club during Jacks time, why the kean is he hiding in the shadows?

Archived