BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Agnew and Shaw

• Backroom

And still Agnew the snake survives, slithering through the Ewood grass.

Appleton was Shaw's boy, so this isn't necessarily a surprise. The only odd thing about it was that it's taken so long.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

Appleton was Shaw's boy, so this isn't necessarily a surprise. The only odd thing about it was that it's taken so long.

Hmmm, and yet Berg was Shebby's choice, pushed ahead of Holloway. And yet the Malaysian @#/? is still around making a complete arse of himself and embarrasing the club.

Perhaps its nothing to do with who appointed who, but how and why? or perhaps Derek forgot another thing about the surroundings of his trip to Pune and forgot to drop a letter off? . Anyway bottle of nice white cooling ready for Lord Agnew's dismissal, hopefully soon.

• Backroom

Hmmm, and yet Berg was Shebby's choice, pushed ahead of Holloway. And yet the Malaysian @#/? is still around making a complete arse of himself and embarrasing the club.

Unfortunately for Shaw Shebby is a far better friend of the Raos than he is or will be.

Shebby can also point to Shaw and Agnew deliberately undermining Berg and use that as an excuse (and I'm sure he has).

It's not odd, it's par for the course with Venky's.

Its interesting how many of our posts and threads for that matter are all about admin and not about football.

The football hardly seems important anymore but that's all we want to be interested in.

• Backroom

Its interesting how many of our posts and threads for that matter are all about admin and not about football.

The football hardly seems important anymore but that's all we want to be interested in.

Debatable that our current team knows how to play football, so probably for the best to talk about other things.

Can anyone relay Glens tweets?

Or believe them TBH?

If it was a case of all three going as a job lot I'd be ecstatic.

I think Glen is/has been had for the fat lad by Singh and the sooner that's realised, will be the time that his efforts and those of BRAG in general may then be appreciated.

Shagnew should not be there admittedly but Singh is the serious issue and should be the focus to be got rid of asap.

If he isn't, he WILL be the death of Blackburn Rovers.

You heard it here first.

Or believe them TBH?

If it was a case of all three going as a job lot I'd be ecstatic.

I think Glen is/has been had for the fat lad by Singh and the sooner that's realised, will be the time that his efforts and those of BRAG in general may then be appreciated.

Shagnew should not be there admittedly but Singh is the serious issue and should be the focus to be got rid of asap.

If he isn't, he WILL be the death of Blackburn Rovers.

You heard it here first.

Think you will find , I ain't spoken to Singh in weeks

2+2 certainly don't equal 4 ,

In fact the last one of the trio I spoke with was Derek Shaw.

This latest development has been on the cards for a couple of weeks and is certainly not Singh related .

When you investigate things it's important to line all your ducks up in a row or you miss !!!

Think you will find , I ain't spoken to Singh in weeks

2+2 certainly don't equal 4 ,

In fact the last one of the trio I spoke with was Derek Shaw

I wouldn't know whether or not you had Glen, nor did I say so, in fact couldn't care less..

But think objectively about what I posted and consider the ultimate aims.

Shaw's position was made untenable when they sacked Appleton without asking him. He will of course hung around for the customary payoff "please form an orderly queue" , so it's not a surprise.

But the two are connected , if people off field are doing things for their own agendas and not in the interests of the club then that in turn will lead to a weaker team on field, for instance managerial appointments and purchase / sale of players

I wouldn't know whether or not you had Glen, nor did I say so, in fact couldn't care less..

But think objectively about what I posted and consider the ultimate aims.

Been working on the ultimate aims for 18 months and continue to do so despite the flak .

I don't need reminding of the issues , a day does not go by where I'm

Not actively working on them

But the two are connected , if people off field are doing things for their own agendas and not in the interests of the club then that in turn will lead to a weaker team on field, for instance managerial appointments and purchase / sale of players

Of course you are right. But if you go back to Jack's time we rarely gave admin a thought. We were just happy to talk about the game.

Of course you are right. But if you go back to Jack's time we rarely gave admin a thought. We were just happy to talk about the game.

That's because we were safe in the knowledge that the people employed / involved were making the best decisions on behalf of the club and not themselves

Been working on the ultimate aims for 18 months and continue to do so despite the flak .

I don't need reminding of the issues , a day does not go by where I'm

Not actively working on them

Accept constructive criticism in the manner that it's written.

We're all supposedly fighting the same battle after all,

Do you not think it's about time we all collectively got behind one force, without any individual agendas if there are any?

The efforts and personal commitments by you and the rest of your team are to be commended but despite that BRAG are not representative of Blackburn Rovers supporters as a whole but we need a body that is.

Don't delude yourselves of the fact that you are seen by many as having jumped into bed with the Devil and Singh is just that.

Detach yourselves from that and you may be better thought of.

Accept constructive criticism in the manner that it's written.

We're all supposedly fighting the same battle after all,

Do you not think it's about time we all collectively got behind one force, without any individual agendas if there are any?

The efforts and personal commitments by you and the rest of your team are to be commended but despite that BRAG are not representative of Blackburn Rovers supporters as a whole but we need one.

Don't delude yourselves of the fact that you are seen by many as having jumped into bed with the Devil and Singh is just that.

Detach yourselves from that and you may be better thought of.

I'm a member of the Rovers trust , I have publically also said I'd back a Seneca takeover .

Anything that gets our club back , i have and always will support .

I'm a member of the Rovers trust , I have publically also said I'd back a Seneca takeover .

Anything that gets our club back , i have and always will support .

And so say all of us!

And Shebby Singh............?

Shaw's position was made untenable when they sacked Appleton without asking him. He will of course hung around for the customary payoff "please form an orderly queue" , so it's not a surprise.

Unless certain documents have been altered by him - meaning he may not get a compensation payment. Maybe there are others are in the same boat also.

Archived