BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Agnew and Shaw

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, its because they (Shagnew) just sit back, say nothing and let Shebby hang himself with his ill-advised comments. Shaw is an experienced football administrator, Agnew is an experienced PR type so between them you'd think they know how to play the game...Shebby is a pundit thrust into the media spotlight.

They (Shagnew) probably thought playing they long game and by giving Shebby enough rope that that would be enough to get rid of him. As I blogged towards the back end of last year, nobody should ever forget the role that the "life long rovers fan" Paul Agnew played behind the scenes last season.

Remember the blog and was spot on imo

Don't think Agnew's achievements should just be remembered for last season though, season previous played a cracker , been very active under various pseudonyms this season like "a club source " "club source" "inside source within the club" and no doubt the uncredited inspiration behind many of the red tops "news" regarding the club , no wonder the pitch at Ewood looking a bit rough , very big mole problem down there.

In the grand scheme of things - hardly relevant, however he was probably just a bit p!ssed that his alleged objection to the Pune9 going didn't get anywhere...

Are you putting the necessary pressure on at the moment?

World of football is watching - but let me guess, you are probably slagging off the action group. Seems to be your forte.

Get a grip a man, bankruptcy awaits.

According to comments on the LT website Cryer is leaving. Don't know 100% if that's true or not.

No it's not true Rev, he's already left. Tuesday was his last day. Shebby Singh Is to take over, which is something else he's not qualified to do.

Yep Andy said a month or so ago he's moving over to media city and his last day was the day of Appletons sacking

Fitting

Cryers job must have been an absolute piece of p1ss. No sucking his pen and staring into space whilst scratching around for newsworthy stories like most reporters of small time local newspapers covering small time football clubs must experience on a regular basis. New back page headline stories screamed from the billboards as they materialised at roughly fortnightly intervals since the slumdog millionaires trapped up!

• Backroom

After the article in the independent making Shebby look even more foolish than usual I expect his camp to come out firing with an offence on Shagnew now

Never dull at least lets hope they all come out of this looking bad

You know things are grim when John and Andy are chucking the playground taunts about.

Jeez, guys, get a grip. There are folks out there cocking their sides about the effect this is having on the fanbase.

And I'm not talking about dingles either!

I hope Shagnew are off but the executive power will still be at Pune so in some ways it doesn't matter who takes up the 'deputy chief executive' role as Desai is still the Chairman and will control things from Pune. Unfortunately chancers of the Kean and Agnew type will always be around to exploit this scenario.

Speaking of chancers, I reckon Shebby is going to still be around next season as he is in effect Balaji's proxy. A head coach with Shebby as an informal Director of Football could, all hypothetical of course, be the price for Balaji to continue to fund next season's costs. We should expect more Portuguese 'wonderkids' to try and impress Balaji's son when the reality is whoever manages to get the commission for these kids will be the only winner.

You know things are grim when John and Andy are chucking the playground taunts about.

Jeez, guys, get a grip. There are folks out there cocking their sides about the effect this is having on the fanbase.

And I'm not talking about dingles either!

:lol: not quite sure how a sarcastic comment to somebody, who doesn't even know me, is the same as "chucking the playground taunts about" :blink:

:lol: not quite sure how a sarcastic comment to somebody, who doesn't even know me, is the same as "chucking the playground taunts about" :blink:

Taunts was probably the wrong word but the spirit is the same.

You and John are two of the more sensible guys on this board! :D

Archived